+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: GSE

GSE

Does the house know anybody dt has passed d exams
    and has d past questions.pls help me oooo
    just want to pay 4 d exam
    ====================================<br />PUT A SMILE ON SOMEBODY FACE TODAY

Re: GSE

hey sweetie, dont panic. you know you dont really have to pay for the test,u could use the FLOUR MILL recruitment process to write the test, as in u can write under thrie shell, they will pay all you have to do use your GSE ID and apply at flour mill website before it expires inthe 08th of january.

but if you wanna pay go ahead, but the truth of the matter is there is no past question for GSE exams, u know its online. but use Gmta 2008 as a guide or visit www.shl.com for some questions
    as for who has passed the test, a freind of mine is working @ GTB, he got the job throug gse... how, he passed
    i did the test last year but i didnt do well i scored 41, which is below average.
    tru your best, i giv you a hint PREPARE VERY WELL. especially the verbal part, jack like mad if you dont want your 5k to enter voicemail
    the numerical and abstract are ok you dont need to jack like mad that much...
    best of luck sweetie..

but i still think u should write through the shells of flour mills u know, just in case if u know wat i mean....
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

House pls what is GSE. Some pls help

I don't know, i will also like to know what GSC means and how to apply and take the exam

GSE-Graduate Standardisation Examination.Is the new way adopted by some company instead of conducting their own written test.

is anybody in the house knows when LIFE FLOUR MILL will conduct the test using gse
    To God be the glory

+ Reply