+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: (General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On Now

(General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On Now

Hey house this is the requirement, just follow the link bellow and make sure u take the GSE exam and it will only cost u 5,000 naira for the 3 exams. Guys, i must tell the house this might be the new method for other companies bcos i actually saw other companies, like NNPC, Access bank, and many more, trust me many companies will join.
    So my advise to the house is for u to take the exams and use ur GSE ID and scores for application

www.gse.org.ng

General Graduate Recruitement 2008
    Requirements: Graduate Standardisation Examination score is required
    Description: UBA’s graduate recruitment policy has changed in order to accelerate
    our graduate intake in line with our high growth. UBA will not be conducting aptitude tests as
    graduates will now be selected based on the score they attain in the widely available Graduate
    Standardisation Examination (GSE). Interested applicants should obtain their GSE from
    www.gse.org.ng in order to apply.

Goodluck Guys

Re: (General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On Now

PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE TYPE OF QUESTIONS THAT ARE BEING SET IN THE SITE SO THAT ONE CAN BE WELL PREPARED.
    Be Positive All The Time

Re: (General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On Now

Hey ervyone,
    before u start buying cards and scratchin check out the website. i did, it seems genuine but there is no way to contact them...
    so if your money get stuck who are you going to contact?
    justruby

Bros how are we sure that this is not another job scam.But if u're too sure of the information, give us details on whom to hold rsponsible in case of 419[color=black][

dude.... au do we go about that stuff?
    No be small thing o

Re: (General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On

hey guys be care full do not believe such things until you call uba and they confirm that yes they have such agents cos spammers like to take advantage of gullible people
    i m nice friendly and straight forward

i begin to wonder where, how the oppressed, suppressed graduates that are so uncared for is going to get such money to get just a score from no where.men this so call unrealistic organisations should seat down and consider the despaired graduates and stop using all these styles to add pepper to our struggles

I don't think i have money to waste buying a card, it's better i hank out with my friends instead of lossing it. Pls before u part away with 5,000 make sure it's not all this 419 stuff

whats the idea about all these GSE thing that one is hearing again. what is the matter with good old APTITUDE TESTS. man am really getting worn out with these and that every now and then. may God help us.

i got a text from recruitment, to register with GSE in order to apply for the Uba graduate programme, i really dont know what this is really about. i also got a text and a call fom matrix solicitors for an aptitude test sehedule for tomorrow 17th may for 11.30 am at Uba house Marina lagos.
    ez

Re: (General Graduate Recruitment 2008) UBA New System of rercuitment and is On

Good day,
    This is my resune

[attachment deleted by admin]

hello...everyone... one has to be very sure of what one is doing.... does anybody has the lattest information about uba recruitment stuff and this GSE stuff.... and besides how are we going to make the payment...is it through atm card again..... how authentic is the info....

+ Reply