+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FJA CHEATING INVESTIGATION

FJA CHEATING INVESTIGATION

FJA CHEATING INVESTIGATION SEND A MAIL TO ME THAT IM INVOLVE IN LEAKIN QUES N WIL B PENALISE.IM INNOCENT,WHY DID THEY SEND THE MSG TO ME,N WHT WIL I DO.D MSG WS TO [email protected],why is it in my box.house help me

FJA

Re: FJA CHEATING INVESTIGATION

GENERAL NOTICE

This is to inform members of this forum that FJA is closely monitoring this forum for leaked question papers. Any applicants suspected to be part of any cheating will be penalized immediately!

FJA SUPPORT TEAM

My bros,no too mind,i think is computer wahala.
    what do think u can do since tthey are not seen. though u can send dem mail.

@FJAteam...l ve long been expecting u ppl to curb dis evil...tnx 4 taking d right step...but do more to stop d problem of late arrival of invitation mails etc...i think dats wat led to all this...be lenient cos some innocent ppl could be mistaken to be guilty

tnx
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

WELL DONE FJA

house i need to know how people where able to cheat in the FJA exams.Does it mean that cheating has also crept into qualifying examination for employment?When will the results be released?

cheating shld be stopped. cos that has made many that are not competent to get the job while those who can do it are not being considered. i tink wht FJA is doing is alright.
    bamitekooj

Cheatìng dìdn't start 2day. My braìn can comfortably gv me 70% ìn any exam. But 4me, enuf isn't enuf. If i c a way 2cheat 2get 100%, i'll take it ñ not think twìce. Trust me, evry1 has cheated sometime in his/her life to attain the posìtion he/she is occupying 2day
    ;-)B-)

@Pushkin,

What u are saying is that, if YOU are a bad person means every other person too is bad, right?

Well i have bad news for you: it is only in the public sector that it happens, in private companies excellence is the rule of the game.

A man who can not do is own maths and english should not expect to be more than a messenger in private sector, becos the better you are the better the bottomline for your company.

So, since you are a cheater, let me advice you to quit looking for a job in private sector and begin preparing for 2011 ( d minimum requirement is only SECONDARY SCOOL CERTIFICATE), politics will be good 4 you.(even dat arena is changing cos we have lawyers& doctors now in the public sector).

Its so sad that its the attitude of people like you that makes Nigeria what it is today: that belief that nothing good comes from a fellow man.

@FJA please don't mind these bad eggs, although i will agree with Kemistkris dat you email should arrive earlier, thank you. And when should we be expecting the results?

House, my belief is that whatever you set your heart to you can achieve, and excellence will take you places that you can't even dream of, if only you strive to be the best. One luv
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

@kaybow
    Ur opinion, my opinion, who cares. Read well b4 u post/reply. Not to brag but u can't step up 2me aptitude-wise. Check ur post, paragraph 3, line 1. I believe it is ''so u are a cheat'' not cheater.
    ;-)B-)

[i]i believe we should all be praying for each other to pass when the result comes out rather than correcting each other grammatical writing.believe me everyone here wants these job,so pray.

ojesco i agree with u but some pple dont want our prayers to be working by doing those funny, funny things.
    its my prayer that things will start working out soon.
    bamitekooj

@Pushkin, haba its not a big contest... Do make sure you do well in your next test.

And thank you for the correction!

May the lord answer all our prayers.
    "That which u share will multiply, that which u withhold will diminish"

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast