+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: investigative job search

investigative job search

investigation is a part of job search!whether you believe it or not, there is the more reason for you to know whoo you are dealing with on the other side.He or she knows you very well- i mean as an unemployed person in dire need of a job-and by playing the lamb in a lions' den,you are creating jobs for a dupe who might even be unemployed as you. The worst of it may be that he may not even have the qualification that you have got: now,tell me who is supposed to employ the other?

My friends,job is free,do not be in a haste to think that someone has got a job to sell to you.first ask yourself what the person intending to interview you for an unidentifiable job in an oil company doing in a tiny shop he called an office.Doesnt he need the job too?cant he get it for his cousin or brother?And more so,why do you have to pay for the job?

As a graduate,all things being equal(bribery and nepotism aside),we are qualified to ASK for a job and not BG for it! What do you think would happen if all the unemployed youths could be self employed and have the will to shun company jobs where peanuts are paid to graduates to do the most tasking jobs? I feel someone saying 'it is impossible'!But if we can,you will see that the companies are the ones that need us;not the other way around.

As things stand now,even though we are unable to create jobs FOR NOW,let us not be too desperate for a job as to fall prey to con-men and dupes. Believe me:some interviews are to be attended,some are to be investigated,while some are to be rejected.If you adopt an investigative job search,you will know the ones that fall into each category.It is double pain to be duped while you are trying to get a job.Merci!

(AXIOMATIC)

Re: investigative job search

please house anyone with info on Nigerian Navy screening result?

+ Reply