+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Relax , Skye bank is not recruiting for now.

Relax , Skye bank is not recruiting for now.

the truth abt the whole issue is that skye bank is not recruiting for now. so probably if u fill the career form online, it's to be kept in the archive. even now, they have two sets of qualified graduate entry level yet to go for the training school. presently they also have the newly qualified batch ' A' 2008 corpers who just concluded their nysc scheme wit skye bank and recently passed their conversion tests and assessments on ground to be communicated to.
    u may be wondering how i got the info, anyway, i am currently having my nysc with skye bank.
    moreso, they dont accept 2.2. the minimum qualification is 2.1. the age limit is 26yrs 4 real, they wouldnt even accept an hnd holder as a full staff except on contract basis, and u know wot that means. it's dat bad. na wa ooooooooo.
    may God help us.
    one luv.

Re: Relax , Skye bank is not recruiting for now.

Quote Originally Posted by yemikaf
    the truth abt the whole issue is that skye bank is not recruiting for now. so probably if u fill the career form online, it's to be kept in the archive. even now, they have two sets of qualified graduate entry level yet to go for the training school. presently they also have the newly qualified batch ' A' 2008 corpers who just concluded their nysc scheme wit skye bank and recently passed their conversion tests and assessments on ground to be communicated to.
    u may be wondering how i got the info, anyway, i am currently having my nysc with skye bank.
    moreso, they dont accept 2.2. the minimum qualification is 2.1. the age limit is 26yrs 4 real, they wouldnt even accept an hnd holder as a full staff except on contract basis, and u know wot that means. it's dat bad. na wa ooooooooo.
    may God help us.
    one luv.
    na wa 4 them ooooooooooo

+ Reply