+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FJA,ADEXEN,TOTAL

FJA,ADEXEN,TOTAL

Dear House,

The information reaching me from the exercise conducted by the above has been by far one of the best in this current dispensation.

That is the result of seasoned professionals (ADEXEN) which handle projects such as this for the world with a little emphasis on africa.

After numerous warnings in my last post that there is a strong possibilty of Negative marking i heard a few still went ahead on the guessing spree. the result spelt disaster for them.

I gathered from sources that the interviewers asked why some candidates where dressed shabily, if you are not informed then you are deformed. Nobody asked you to go look for a suit but an ironed shirt and crisp trousers does the trick. Some came in hippy dresses and palm slippers. That aint good.

I wish all those who made it a sucessful transition to the next level all you can do now is wait on the Lord.

Let us emulate sharing information cause a lot would have been averted and the popular saying "Had i known" wont resurface or show its ugly head.

Once again

One love

Ineedtopass

Re: FJA,ADEXEN,TOTAL

Hotjobbers,

Appearance has a lot to play for someone going for an interview, it gives an immediate impression on your interviewer. So whenever anyone is going for an interview, try and look corporate. I don't mean you putting on an expensive suit but your shirt & trousers/skirt should be well ironed and presentable.

Kudos!

+ Reply