+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: totally fed up

totally fed up

pls can any body in d house helpme on how i can get a job it seem as if things are not working out as expected i tried some recruitment agency but its of no avail instead i was been duped they just collected my money no employment pls can anybody help me out i graduated from kwara state polytechnic (mechanical enginering) with lower credit iwil be greatful if u can pls help me out u can reach me via dis mail [email protected]

Re: totally fed up

since u are into engineering, try do some professional exams, work on yourself first and pray hard.the magic is with you, u just have to know how to tap into it. Cheers

hmm!, sogo lo manje , oje fi Ogo fun oluwa , its not easy me nko if looks as if i want to get the next momment it does not work out ,I just wana believe God has a purpose for all these as I believe hehas a good job waiting for me.Lets learn to keep praying and keep seeking the face of God.

sir you didnt specify if its ond or hnd
    pls do
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

The first step to missing it is getting frustrated. With frustration comes the lost in concentration and focus. My advice to you is this: if you believe there is GOD, The Almighty, get on your knees and get across to him. Don't try to use and dump Him, believe on HIM with the whole of your heart and see what HE would do for you. TRY HIM. HE'S waiting for you. All the best.

You can measure how big a man is, by what it takes to discourage him. My Man get your game together.......................... Hang on.

Pls do not be fed up ... there is light at the end of teh tunnel!

Where are you located presently?

What are your hobbies?

Pls do send me your Cv to [email protected]

Helo Dear,
    Your story only reflects wot majority of job seekers are going through, The almighty God will surely see us through, Pple have offerred useful tips pls take their advices and 4 dose who required one or two info from you pls feed them back and trust God to use them 4 u, Not ,that God love less, compare to those who are already doing great, but the Bible say Lord sits in heaven and he do as he pleases, I pray it will please Him to help you soon Amen, relax God aleway reserve the best to the last U and I will soon get A better offer compared just believe
    jire
    Using the scripture to paint the picture of my future... so colurful

d house am very grateful for differnt advise i received God bless u reall good as for my course i had both o.n.d and h.n.d both in mechanical engineering and graduated with lower credit tnx once more

hi Sogo Afolabi,
    this is someone that knows you so well, hows ur dad and your family.
    Dont loose hope all is well, just be very optimistic and you will surely get
    there.All of us working now we are only managing wat we have presently.
    Just be hopeful and dont despise little beginning.
    ROTIMI .A

My dear! this life and especially gettingh a job is just like a standing fan. it blows from end to end, it must certainly get to your turn. Just treust in God totally and NEVER give up praying.P.U.S.H(Pray Until SOmething Happens). And suprisly, you wont have to struggle for it. God did it for me. I studied Electrical/Electronisc Engineering. Am a Project Manager responsible for an on-going project in Bauchi.The project is nationwide. The job just came like that and it was through a recruitment/consultant agency, BU I DID NOT PAY A DIME. T
    Luckily, you studied a good course and its just a mattter of time. stop giving out money to recruitment agencies, a good one is not suppose to collect moeny from the applicants. Its the COY that needs you that pays for their recruitment services. All those that collect money are THIEVES and hungry people.

hello sogo, dont be discouraged .
    God will definitely do sth wonderful and HE will definitely "se ogo" in ur life as ur name implies.
    Just trust HIM completely and dont rely on any man, becos man will always fail, its only GOD dat can never fail
    JESUS IS LORD

+ Reply