+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TOTALLY FED UP NEED YOUR ADVISE

TOTALLY FED UP NEED YOUR ADVISE

HI HOUSE PLEASE CAN ANYBODY HELP ME ON MEANS OF GETTING A JOB AM PRESENTLY MANAGING IN ONE SECONDARY SCHOOL AM UNDER PAID I JUST DISCOVERED THERE IS NO EXPERIENCE FOR ME IN TEACHING BUT JUST TO MAKE LITTLE ENDS MEET THE SCHOOL IS JUST UTILISING ME ANY HOW WITHOUT ANY BENEFIT ATACHED TO IT IMAGINE ME TAKING 34 PERIODS A WEEK HOW DO I WANT TO COPE EFFICIENTLY IT EVEN GOT TO A STAGE AM BECOMING NOT RELEVANT TO MYSELF AGAIN PLEASE I NEED SOMEBODY TO HELP ME I READ MECHANICAL ENGINEERING(H.N.D) FROM KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC AND CAME OUT WITH LOWER CREDIT PLS I WILL BE GLAD IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT

Re: TOTALLY FED UP NEED YOUR ADVISE

I realy dnt av any job 2giv 2u bt jus 2encourag u nt 2throw in d sponge.kip searchng& prayng hard.u wil dfinately see d light@d end of d turnel som day.See ds huddle as a stepng ston 2wards d attainmnt of ur brekthru.Rem'ber nt 2relent in prayas.c u there

My friend be encouraged. u r not the only one in this.
    Remember, delays provoke great destiny
    i know a good no of graduates that can not even secure a security job.
    keep on praying. God's time is the best.
    DON'T GIVE UP!

I know hw u feel. Everyone desires a good job in order to atleast meet up with its pressing needs. Will advice you always search The Guardian (Tues & Thur) for vacancies and always hook on to this site. Then add these effort with prayers. This is because success is defined as a point where prayers and hard work meet. Don't worry God will see u tru. Good Luck!

4rm me 2 u!

There is a God that can change the level of a man. All you need to do is to constantly and consistently tell Him what you want. He will answer you in His own time just keep up your FAITH. Joseph was 17yrs when he had his dream but he was 30yrs or more before it materailised. He does'nt disapoint just wiat on Him and keep applying.
    With Luv
    Emmy.

bros,take it easy, no condition is permanenty.

just take it easy when things are hap like this then ur light at the end of the tunnel is near.
    I

i understand u,just keep up wit the job and apply whereever u see vacancies.Pray hard

@ oluwasogoafolabi

Hi there. I don't think your time teaching is a waste. Even if it does not appear to add to your skills, at least it gives you a platform to show yourself to the world. My advice is that you keep your eyes open for opportunities around. Your opportunity could come through one of your student's parents or one of your colleagues at work. Who knows?

Don't give up. May God sort you out. Amen

i am in d same position wit u,sometimes i get so frustrated and cry my eyes out,all my friends have gotten jobs,i however know dat very soon we will smile,kip ur haed up.

Dear, don't lose hope, God is still God:He will do it. i'm in the same situation and i have 2'1 in computer science but i'm still believing God that he must surely give me that job after my heart.
    Remain prayerful and keep searching.
    Chy-chy

u have to know dat life is full of challenges,quitters never win while winners have never been known to quit.Sure it can be real fustrating but u just have to find a way to continue persevering as u are just being refined like gold for the end product Success which i know u'll love. The key is to first know what u want,den work hard and pray hard towards achieving it.Success will be yours 4 sure.Keep up the faith.Cheers.

+ Reply