+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: House, your Advise is needed!

House, your Advise is needed!

Hello, Pals... i recently joined this forum... honestly i need your advise. Am a Petroleum Engineering graduate with a valid wellCAP IADC certification and OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Safety certification. I recently returned from the Middle East but found it difficult to find a job in Nigeria... its so embarrassing i get turned back by all the security personnels at the gates of almost all the companies i visited in Port Harcourt... what is the best approach that am missing.... please your candid opinon matters to me. God bless you all...

Re: House, your Advise is needed!

Well I must say you have a top notch qualification, but hope you know that they are a lot like you also in the labor market if not some with beta qualifications looking for the opportunity you are seeking...so I will say job hunting requires persistence and patience.

Also, will suggest you should also try online means making unsolicited applications, I know coy's like shell, mobil, addax and d likes allow it, this is a safer and beta means of applying dan paper document which can be misplaced or torn b4 the vacancy arise (though dat those not mean paper CV don't work)

Lastly, keep on praying to your Baba God the giver of all job and for the mean time find something doing either extra professional certification or a little job not to create a wide gap in your CV and also improves your chances....Less I forget keep a constant check on career sites like , ngcareers etc and in due time your blessing shall come in Jesus name

Re: House, your Advise is needed!

thanks man... God bless

+ Reply