+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FIRSTINLAND BANK INTERVIEW,IN LAGOS, BEING AWAITED,HAS ANYONE BEEN INVITED?

FIRSTINLAND BANK INTERVIEW,IN LAGOS, BEING AWAITED,HAS ANYONE BEEN INVITED?

HI HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!, HAS ANY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES OF FIRSTINLAND BANK TEST OF 24/MAY, IN LAGOS, BEEN INVITED FOR INTERVIEW. THOUGH I WAS BUT NO IV YET. PLZ!!!!!!!!!! KEEP ME INFORMED IN THIS DIRECTION.

tHANKS.
    no way

Re: FIRSTINLAND BANK INTERVIEW,IN LAGOS, BEING AWAITED,HAS ANYONE BEEN INVITED?

hello kensabina, i wuld luv 2 knw hw u applied, thru d net or hard copy? thanx.
    REMAIN FOCUSED

A friend of mine that wrote the firstinland bank test at V.I without sending him the flashme message for the test,wrote the test on the 14th and was sent a test message the thirdday that he was successfull and he will be called for an interview,he is still waitin too.

Tanx Guys!!!!!!!
    i checked at the bank`s H.OFFICE, interview not set,may very soon.

JUNWO.......... Well, i can tell you i applied online several times,no response untill i followed it up through insider. beside, i learnt,they only conduct test once in a year. May be they invited me base on my CV already in their DATABASE or may be through the influence of my insider. Just post ur CV in their data base and hope for the best,if u have insider better still
    no way

+ Reply