+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Has anyone been invited for Interview for Intercontinental bank (LAGOS CENTRE)

Has anyone been invited for Interview for Intercontinental bank (LAGOS CENTRE)

Please, heard people in jos are bening invited for interview. Has anyone been invited for the Lagos centre. Please keep us informed!!!
    If you dont stand by something,u'll fall for anything!!

Re: Has anyone been invited for Interview for Intercontinental bank (LAGOS CENTRE)

can someone within VI help us to write out the exam numbers of those who passed the test in lagos. Most of us are not in town, and if anyone is invited for interview, he should pls notify the house...thanks all..
    Manchester united 4 life

Re: Has anyone been invited for Interview for Intercontinental bank (LAGOS CENTRE)

to God be the glory i was shortlisted at Abuja centre. i hope that in no time everybody will smile.Please does anybody knoows the format of intercontinental bank interview plz do do me a favour by sent it in my box. [email protected] or send sms to 08035612097. thanks and \god bless all the job seekers.

206 PASSED.And they are yet to call people for interview.Just chill out and pray.I ask somebody that works in the HRM Dept and he said the interview is soon.As for u that said u want to know the Candidate numbers of those who passed,just chill cos they would call or text those that passed 4 the next level.

+ Reply