+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: F.e.l oil recruitment

I intentionaly didnt want to delete ds useless post! I want my fellow new members of ds great site to see a typical example of a scam job. Jst luk at d website. It only has a career page! Ds mumu doesnt evn knw hw to express himself!
    Quote Originally Posted by smithjame722 View Post
    FEL oil and gas recruiting .........we are the oly agent for fel oil and gas company located in Nigeria we need a yong vibrant applicant to apply online pls follow the instructions bellow the web page to apply for the post online

apply now - vacancy thanks Agen clifford

Re: F.e.l oil recruitment

Both the website owners and the advertiser are dummies. No where in the world job seekers pay application fee for getting jobs. You dumbs go find ur level cos we are intellectuals not dullards like you(f.e.l oil). Fools!

Evn a nursery sch baby kan nt speak ds type of bad english!

This bundle of idiots thought we are still in blind stage of scam. Your grandfather would be angry about this. You should change or you face huge Karma ahead of you.

APPLICANT ARE ADVICE TO PAY THE SUM OF N1,500 APPLICATION FEE TO GTB BANK A/C NO 0030639657 A/C NAME CLIFFORD C.C AND ONLY APPLICATION INDICATES GTB BANK TELLER NUMBER WILL BE PROCESS FOR FURTHERPROCESSING .THIS ALL POSITION ARE OPEN ONLY FOR 25 APPLICANT IN EACH POSITION AND WHICH AFTER 25 APPLICANT ARE COMPLETE ,WE WILL SWITCH OF OR IGNOR ANY APPLICANT APPLYING FOR THIS POST.
    THIS ALL VACANCIES END ON THE 16TH DEC,2011.
    THANKS .MAGAMENTS F.E.L

Cool Re: F.e.l oil recruitment

The law of the land is so simple. An eye 4 an eye. If u steal 4m men u shall b rob also n d bible say. That d wicked shall b destroyed n b cut off. Repent change ur ways or u shall die n perish in Hell. I will join u 2 ask 4 4giveness bt it is all abt u as a ppson. God is mercyfull. Jst call on him

Cool Re: F.e.l oil recruitment

@musco4me. Tnx 4 ur good wk d lord will all way give u d wisdom 2 administer. Stay bless in jesus name.

You should be ashamed of yourself for that scamming message, and you know what? If You don't apologise to the forum whoever posed the scam, you will soon be wanted and captured. You mean to dupe nigerians just because they needed a job? God is facing you. Choose mercy, provided you surrender your life to him quickly or judgement, if you look down on this message. You will be surprise that soon, all of us will have multiple choice jobs and we won't have to be your prey.

Thanx dear. God bless u 2. We wil continue to fish out dz scammers by God's grace!
    Quote Originally Posted by wisdom pop View Post
    @musco4me. Tnx 4 ur good wk d lord will all way give u d wisdom 2 administer. Stay bless in jesus name.

House,this is pure scam.Don't be deceived.

lollll......hahahahahahahahaha
    NHJ, I love all of una.....D Way una dey help each other..I gbadu the brotherly love...Dis Scam people, dem no dey tire......Make GOD visit their business empire, judge dem accordingly...e don too much...haba...many people don fall for this thing before and this people neva get change of heart to stop dis kind thing.......Another one all of una must beware na the so-called peole wey dey offer training......after payment , wen u reach dere, u go find out se na one kind scrappy training and by then your money don move....
    May GOD bless sincere and loving NHJs in JESUS name, AMEN!!!wow I love NHJ!!

Na wa for people ooooooooooo.

These are d scam men that wont repent. remember d law! its wat u sow u reap. 4 ur tot of scamming job seekers on this honest site, you shall never get a job cos u shall be disapponted all d time. its d law, u seed has become fruit, EAT IT FOOL!

All dis guys no know, but they hv been indirectly training us to perfect our scam detecting skills..LOL..Dis 1 obviously is a newbie.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast