+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EPEYEMI A.K.A. 4LAG IS A DISGRACE TO THE YORUBA RACE ( DISCUSS)

EPEYEMI A.K.A. 4LAG IS A DISGRACE TO THE YORUBA RACE ( DISCUSS)

HOUSE, IT IS HIGH TIME WE FOUND A WAY TO EVICT PEOPLE LIKE THIS SO CALLED 4LAG. FROM HIS ACCOUNT DETAIL WHICH HE ASKED NIGERIAN JOBS SEEKERS TO PAY MONEY INTO BECOS HE WANTS TO TEACH THEM HOW TO FRAUDULENTLY PRINT MTN GLO AND ZAIN RECHARGE CARDS, IT IS EVIDENT THAT HIS REAL NAME IS EPEYEMI, I THINK HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE YARUBA RACE WHO ARE KNOWN FOR SINCERITY AND HARDWORK, I THINK HE IS FRAUD. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Re: EPEYEMI A.K.A. 4LAG IS A DISGRACE TO THE YORUBA RACE ( DISCUSS)

Yeah i call him with anger to warn him to stop posting him fraudulent post on the naijahotjobs and he did apologize and promised to stop. I will want to advise the house to discard any of his post

he wll just change username and continue
    www.n aijajive.com<br />Job Vacancies &amp; Nigeria Portal

I've been calling on the site administrators to call this 4lag to order or BAN him from this site.
    I just tipped off some EFCC officials and gave them his bank details. Hope they can nab him.

@ neyola, suprise to see you post on this thread. You are one of the major SCAMMERS on this site.
    Truly, NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES
    It is better to fail trying to do something<br />than to succeed doing nothing

Anaverage Nigerian is greedy, if you know how to make money through recharge cards you won't tell people, your family will be first to benefit from it, so go and swindle your family first, barawo, better go find betta job, MUMULA, if you are decieving people may SANGO AND AYILALA SRIKE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSpirit
    I've been calling on the site administrators to call this 4lag to order or BAN him from this site.
    I just tipped off some EFCC officials and gave them his bank details. Hope they can nab him.

@ neyola, suprise to see you post on this thread. You are one of the major SCAMMERS on this site.
    Truly, NO HONOR AMONG THIEVES
    May God punish u and ur dirty mouth, Pls just give me 1 proof to show that I am fraudulent or i collected money 4rm anybody
    Once again May thunder fire u..mad man
    www.n aijajive.com<br />Job Vacancies &amp; Nigeria Portal

Please, this rubbish should STOP! Don't you guys know this is the internet. What impression are we giving to other countries who might MISTAKENLY log-on to this site. We should be more focused on findidng a way to get settled down with our dream jobs, than stay here arguing like little girls..ARE WE REALLY MEN?..How do we get respect from the ladies if we don't think and act matured..PLEASE, LET'S BE GUIDED

+ Reply