+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ZENITH BANK A DISGRACE TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY (SALARIES HAVE BEEN CUT DOWN)

ZENITH BANK A DISGRACE TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY (SALARIES HAVE BEEN CUT DOWN)

ZENITH BANK ON MONDAY SUDDENLY DECIDED TO CUT DOWN STAFF SALARIES,if any bank does something like this in other countries the bank will be sued to court,thats called BREECH OF CONTRACT,every staff employed in a reasonable professional firm is given a contract b4 u begin your job and wat ZENITH has done is breech of contract,people left other jobs to come to zenith when they deceived us that zenith is now the highest paying bank in west africa..secondly to show you how little jim ovia and his team think of the staff,they see us as kids cos HUMAN RESORCES couldnt send us letters OFFICIALLY to inform us of this change in salary they told our branch heads to verbally inform us,payment for december is on friday,we are all waiting to see if actually our salaries have been cut,i am in the marketing department and i and my staff have lost our zeal to work and bring accounts bcos zenith bank puts more pressure on marketers than any other bank in nigeria,so we have decided its better we move to other banks where we can be paid less like wat zenith is offering but with less pressure..................I HATE ZENITH BANK AND THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR AND A VERY EXAMPLE TO OTHER BANKS,I MEAN WHO IS FOOLING WHO?The staff in dat bank made it wat it is today,U CANT JUST TURN AROUND AND STAB US ON THE BACK.I MEAN HOW INSENSITIVE CAN AN EMPLOYER BE TO THEIR STAFF?

Re: ZENITH BANK A DISGRACE TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY

I have really been picking up interest in the bank b4 but this news have drag my morale to the thin air.

I hope it is still an idea conceived but never implemented otherwise they have called the staff a fool of the highest order.

My man make una open ya eye search for a better job thank God say u don get experience for there side which could boost ur chance of getting job offer elsewhere

Met me at the top at the soonest

Re: ZENITH BANK A DISGRACE TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY (SALARIES HAVE BEEN CUT DOWN)

Quote Originally Posted by konye23
    ZENITH BANK ON MONDAY SUDDENLY DECIDED TO CUT DOWN STAFF SALARIES,if any bank does something like this in other countries the bank will be sued to court,thats called BREECH OF CONTRACT,every staff employed in a reasonable professional firm is given a contract b4 u begin your job and wat ZENITH has done is breech of contract,people left other jobs to come to zenith when they deceived us that zenith is now the highest paying bank in west africa..secondly to show you how little jim ovia and his team think of the staff,they see us as kids cos HUMAN RESORCES couldnt send us letters OFFICIALLY to inform us of this change in salary they told our branch heads to verbally inform us,payment for december is on friday,we are all waiting to see if actually our salaries have been cut,i am in the marketing department and i and my staff have lost our zeal to work and bring accounts bcos zenith bank puts more pressure on marketers than any other bank in nigeria,so we have decided its better we move to other banks where we can be paid less like wat zenith is offering but with less pressure..................I HATE ZENITH BANK AND THEY ARE A DISGRACE TO THE NIGERIAN BANKING SECTOR AND A VERY EXAMPLE TO OTHER BANKS,I MEAN WHO IS FOOLING WHO?The staff in dat bank made it wat it is today,U CANT JUST TURN AROUND AND STAB US ON THE BACK.I MEAN HOW INSENSITIVE CAN AN EMPLOYER BE TO THEIR STAFF?
    well konye23,i believe that whatever happened should be backed by reasons. the fact that the zenith you wanted is no longer the zenith you have should not get at you like that. life's full of disappointments and you've got to learn to manage them when they come. yes you are rightfully bitter about what has happened, but your attitude does'nt seem like u've worked with zeinith for long. broda take 'em nice and easy, look out carefully b4 u leap or leave, understand that there are millions dying to get what you are about to dump. DO NOT TRADE YOUR PRIVILLEDGED POSITION. grab life by the balls and love it the way it comes. if u're fed up look 4 somewhere else. but before u leave, ensure you're not heading 4 the rock.

Re: ZENITH BANK A DISGRACE TO THE BANKING INDUSTRY (SALARIES HAVE BEEN CUT DOWN)

I have really been picking up interest in the bank b4 but this news have drag my morale to the thin air.

I hope it is still an idea conceived but never implemented otherwise they have called the staff a fool of the highest order.

My man make una open ya eye search for a better job thank God say u don get experience for there side which could boost ur chance of getting job offer elsewhere

Met me at the top at the soonest

Guy/babe cutting down d sallary should not be a problem,
    D way they cut it down now, they might increase it 2morrow.
    Again, their decrease is equivalent to some banks increase.
    Remenber u r huntin, a small rabit here is tantamount to a big rat somewhere!
    Happy Sallah House.

+ Reply