+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Entry Level Pays of various banks!

Re: Entry Level Pays of various banks!

pls skye bank pays 3m per annum and not 2.3 as said by one of the house members. the take home is actually 120 after deductions and quarterly pay of 150 every month

pls does anyone know the entry level pay (if theres any thing like that) of union bank

am very impressed with all this info, it will definately gear everybody up to make sure that u are there.so everyone should keep fit

Pls house how much does Afribank and Bank PHB Pay their entry level staff. Thank you

FOR THOSE INTERESTED IN STERLING BANK ENTRY LEVEL PAY, THEY PAY 143,000 WHEN U ARE EMPLOYED AND AFTER CONFIRMATION, THE PAY DROPS TO 85,OOO. AND THE REMAINING DAT WAS DEDUCTED IS PAID IN BULK EVERY THREE MONTHS. FOR EVERYONE'S INFORMATION BE CAREFUL ON THE INFO U GET COS MOST OF THE ONES I JUST SAW ARE NOT ACCURATE. AS FOR THIS, ITS ACCURATE COS I AM AN INSIDER. REGARDS TO THOSE LOOKING FOR JOBS, DON'T WORRY YOUR JOB IS WAITING FOR U JUST PUT UR EARS ON THE GROUND AND BE PATIENT DO NOT FRUSTRATE YOUR SELF BEFORE THE JOB COMES. AND DON'T LOOK AT A BANK'S PAY BEFORE U APPLY FOR A JOB COS JOBS ARE NOT THAT EASY TO GET, U START FROM SOMEWHERE AND MOVE UP LATER. THE ONLY TIME U LOOK AT THE PAY IS IF U ALREADY HAVE OFFERS FROM DIFFERENT BANKS. AS FOR BANKPHB THAT SO MUCH NOISE IS MADE ABOUT THEIR PAY, THEIR PAY IS PERFORMANCE BASED FOR THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT I MEAN. GOT TO RUN TAKE CARE EVERYONE.
    laroma; only in ur dreams*******

pls guy s i need info on union bank pay, i'll be grateful if anyone has it

hello house,pls do u know how much diamond bank and bank Phb pays for starters.i wanna know and pls if any telecom industry is recruiting,pls let the house know.catch u guys at the top

Well, most of d things said by pple here are not very correct but as for bank PHB, dey just gave me a job and d entry level pay is 3.3M p.a but 800,000 is P-I-P ie performance-induced-pay. So actual amount is 2.5 pa but u can earn even above d 800,000 if u meet set targets and surpass it. There r cases of staff who were rated to have scored 150% in PIP and they got 150% of the amount reserved for PIP which means they actually got above d 3.3M p.a. We heard that take home pay is 165,000/month but there's quaterly payment which I cant confirm now cos am still in training school. Howeva, head or tail, PHB is one of the best banks to work in Nigeria today. I'll give U guys the acurate figures when I finally resume. Take care and believe in God and in yourself.

Good Guys,
    I quite appreciate the work and information provided. however, no info has been supplied on FCMB and GT.

Did anyone know or have info. on this 2 banks. Or it that am missing out.

Waiting

Ypurs
    DoN

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234