+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

Hello House,
    It can be recalled that during the Sahara recruitment and currently, the HRIndexx, a lot of people
    complained that the site was not returning a 'confirmation message' after they duely filled the online recruitment form and clicked the 'send' button. This is clearly due to the fact that the site does not accept any document outside the recommended format clearly shown on the site.
    For this reason, a lot of folks lost out on the opportunity to apply for the positions during the Sahara application window and currently the HRIndexx applications into various positions. I personally did loose out on the Sahara application and a number of my friends too.
    That was not a happy thing for me. However, I got challenged into finding a way round it and the good news is, I did. So you do not have to go through the rigours of looking for computer centres (who generally cannot proffer a solution) to do the conversion for you. I have a software that will convert your word documents and documents of other formats into PDF. You do not have to loose out on important applications (Like the various positions currently open at www.HRIndexx.com/apply).
    For a fee of N1000 (One Thousand Naira Only), I will convert your documents for you and send it back you within 24hrs!
    PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPULSORY THING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENT TO ME FOR CONVERSION. THIS WARNING IS ESPECIALLY NECESSARY FOR THOSE WHO WILL, ON FIRST INSTINCT SHOUT 'THEIF'. IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NEED FOR IT. I NEED SAY AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE SINCE IT IS NOT COMPULSORY.
    I Would ordinarily have rendered this service free of charge for fellow job seekers, (and I have done so for a handful) but in view of the cost of acquiring this software it has become inevitable that I charge this 'widow's might' for this service. If you are interested in having your document converted for you, pls pay into the account specified below and text your teller number to the starcomms mobile number shown below. Once your payment is verified, you will have your converted documents within 24hrs. Only mail your CV along with the teller no after you have made your payment.

Pls find the account details below:

Bank: GTBank
    Account Name: MCETTES RESOURCES LTD
    Account Number: 561-535119-2-110
    Email:[email protected]
    Phone: 01-9550879

Regards,
    Mgt.

Re: CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

You can dowload free the software for converting to pdf. Follow any of these links

http://download.deskpdf.com/deskPDF25Pro-Setup.exe

Or go to the following sites:
    http://www.docudesk.com/pdf_software...Fc0B4wodzUJNBg

All you need to do after installation is simply open the document you want to print, click on File menu then Print or press keyboard shortcut Ctrl+P. When the print dialog box opens, choose the pdf writer printer icon as the printer, it will open another dialog box asking you to save the pdf file. Save it as you will save a normal document and you are done.

http://www.pdfcomplete.com/cms/default.aspx

Na wah oh! Must everybody ask for money for information that can be gotten for free?

guys nobody should listen to this guy,its as easy as ABC to convert documents to pdf.
    the guy is a fraud.

u don't even need a specialized software 2 do it.

Acrobat professional can convert any file into pdf. Just click "create pdf"

U can even print to a pdf printer that comes with every operating system and the priter output will be a file in pdf saved in a location (which u choose) for u.

U dont need a thousand naira software 2 convert 2 pdf.

+ Reply