+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

Hello House,
    It can be recalled that during the Sahara recruitment and currently, the HRIndexx, a lot of people
    complained that the site was not returning a 'confirmation message' after they duely filled the online recruitment form and clicked the 'send' button. This is clearly due to the fact that the site does not accept any document outside the recommended format clearly shown on the site.
    For this reason, a lot of folks lost out on the opportunity to apply for the positions during the Sahara application window and currently the HRIndexx applications into various positions. I personally did loose out on the Sahara application and a number of my friends too.
    That was not a happy thing for me. However, I got challenged into finding a way round it and the good news is, I did. So you do not have to go through the rigours of looking for computer centres (who generally cannot proffer a solution) to do the conversion for you. I have a software that will convert your word documents and documents of other formats into PDF. You do not have to loose out on important applications (Like the various positions currently open at www.HRIndexx.com/apply).
    For a fee of N1000 (One Thousand Naira Only), I will convert your documents for you and send it back you within 24hrs!
    PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A COMPULSORY THING. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND YOUR DOCUMENT TO ME FOR CONVERSION. THIS WARNING IS ESPECIALLY NECESSARY FOR THOSE WHO WILL, ON FIRST INSTINCT SHOUT 'THEIF'. IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE A NEED FOR IT. I NEED SAY AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THIS SERVICE SINCE IT IS NOT COMPULSORY.
    I Would ordinarily have rendered this service free of charge for fellow job seekers, (and I have done so for a handful) but in view of the cost of acquiring this software it has become inevitable that I charge this 'widow's might' for this service. If you are interested in having your document converted for you, pls pay into the account specified below and text your teller number to the starcomms mobile number shown below. Once your payment is verified, you will have your converted documents within 24hrs. Only mail your CV along with the teller no after you have made your payment.

Pls find the account details below:

Bank: GTBank
    Account Name: MCETTES RESOURCES LTD
    Account Number: 561-535119-2-110
    Email:[email protected]
    Phone: 01-9550879

Regards,
    Mgt.

Re: CONVERSION TO PDF-HRIndexx 'n' Sahara

N1000!! and u are not a thief...ok,wat are u? -OLE

@screensaver....that outrageous men...i'll do it for 200 154 Ogui Road Enugu lol

N1000 for conversion of a file and u re not going to send d software itself.Is dat not outrageous will u be converting files to pdf for ur client 4 life 4 dat amount ?

House avoid that man called SCREENSAVER,.............with his #1000, 24 hours & THE RISK of not returning a converted document.

THE SOFT WARE IS SOLD FOR #350

house, don't you think we should have a way of flushing out thieves like screensavers from this site.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

pls search for pdfconverter on downloads.com. its easy to use

anyone who needs the software free, just send ur email address and i'll send it, shun this carton man
    @screensaver oboy this racket poor now... na waoooooooo

Just google open office. It's a free software with all the capabilities of microsoft office software, and the good news is that it can convert word documents to pdf.
    samba

there are many sites where u can do your convertions online and they would sent it to ypor mail free of charge like Primopdf etc just use google and u would be amased at how many free site converters u can get. PLS HOUSE WE ARE NOT TO EXPLOIT OTHERS THINGS HARD SO U WANT TO RUIN OTHERS HOW U WAN TAKE GET JOB?
    Priyorities

+ Reply