+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: CALLREDUX Mktin Execs

Re: CALLREDUX Mktin Execs

the koko of the matter is that if u have N3000 to sarcrifice then u can risk it,but for me i think its all about wasting ones own time on something not totally clear.if gbege happen who do u complain to?na email u wan take complain to them when ur customers start having problems?

Yes, i got same text.

Egbon mii,got d same txt--mail 2.Ths thread hz generatd a lot of controvrsy.I'm stil waitin4 my personal buddies who r nt membrz of ds house bt liv in Lag,2com up wt their own invstigatn as per d 'genuity' of callredux.
    U'l notice dt thse CALLREDUX guys r wt us in ths room &as such d mail is2 allay anyfearz we may have.They also regstr& log in solely 2encourage us2 b a part of d 'super team'.Y shd I call2 schdle an appoint wt them,Y kant I jst go thr,identify myslf &talk2 oda 'collegues' of mine?Ths guys r smart,I gv them kudos.I jst hop they r real,cz i'l luv2 work wit vry smart,dynamic &intellignt ppl lik ths.
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Egbon mii,got d same txt--mail 2.Ths thread hz generatd a lot of controvrsy.I'm stil waitin4 my personal buddies who r nt membrz of ds house bt liv in Lag,2com up wt their own invstigatn as per d 'genuity' of callredux.
    U'l notice dt thse CALLREDUX guys r wt us in ths room &as such d mail is2 allay anyfearz we may have.They also regstr& log in solely 2encourage us2 b a part of d 'super team'.Y shd I call2 schdle an appoint wt them,Y kant I jst go thr,identify myslf &talk2 oda 'collegues' of mine?Ths guys r smart,I gv them kudos.I jst hop they r real,cz i'l luv2 work wit vry smart,dynamic &intellignt ppl lik ths.

As regards the callredux offer! it a little confusing, wit no branch address in every state, no training, u can only fed ex the contract documents, hw do we finance ourselves because it requires the internet for transactions, all they are saying is u can start selling which plan?

they r theives. They are monitoring every conversation on this site. be careful so u dont be defrauded. They are professional Yahoo guys. They are good at tthis game. lets admit this is a beautiful one. imagine giving a fake address the first time. i checked it out it was wrong. a veterinary office. Which company does that. again they were pleading to offer u a job. A lot of things is not right here. pls tread cautiously. this people r 419

Pls guys in Lagos should try and make some confirmation in thier Ilupeju office. CallRedux shud atleast give us the line free of charge, and a fixed salary even little and add the commision. Pls anybody around Abuja/Niger shud hook wit me on 08069115178, so that we can be communicating in respect to this CallRedux stuff. Am tired doing nothing, pls night call is very much welcome. God will surely see us through.
    You cannot catch up with lost time but can make up with time lost. I believe, with time I will reach the peak of my destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuddie
    Wht do we do abt ds Callredux offer?No physical contact(as in,u dnt evn knw who ur boss is assumin he's standin nxt 2u)no office address(assuming dem chop ur pay,whr u go find dem go?),hw come they cant afford2 gv us a totally free official line?y must we pay N3k for it?These r y i'm a bit worried abt ths beautifl offer.Lets air our views abeg
    u av said it all,they ought to give u their line foc if they r genuine,run as fast as ur legs can carry u as they r fake

Gdmrnin Friends,its bin one gr8 wk we must all agree,wht wit all thse talks,insults,research,meetin new ppl,whoooa,thnkGod its d wknd.
    I startd ds thread wt questions(cz d guys @callredux left alot of 'holes')nw i thnk i'v gt answerz2 them all!(I thnk I deserv a standin ovation)I said i ws goin2 embark on my own PI,nw d results r out...hold ur breath pals,ds will shock u outta ur seats(if u r sittin)it'l generate more controversies &probably gv me 'horrible' names(tnkGod I'v got God's backin2 choose my name)
    Nw read ds: Lastnyt,I sent a txt2 d glo numbr i saw in ds room belonging to Mr Ewete(4got2 ask d origin &meanin of d name),he calld &we talkd @lenght,I ws 45%convnced of their genuity bt as a young Nigerian,i kdnt gv my word.Early ds mornin,my PI calld &endorsed them GENUINE!!!(take it easy man,u dnt nid2 hv dt luk on ya face)Remembr,he's nt a membr of ds house,as such isnt aware of d details undr scrutiny.He tld me authoritativly tht though hs job ddnt allow hm visit d said office,bt he hs a client whose daughtr works in Gloworld Lag.Ds gal personally confirmd it2 me.I spoke wt her som minuites b4 loggin in.Also2 verify ds info frm ur glo line ryt nw,it'l cost u less than N100(serious)Wsh i'd knwn all along.Call 121,whyl waitin,it'l advice u2 use d self service 500,dial 500 it'l gv u options,dial d postpaid option,wait 4an agent.Ds is whr u get billd.Ask ur questions.(I had2 go thru ds steps,so dt whn I say u shd dial 08050020200,it wnt seem like I generatd d numbr)Self service wud gv it 2u.If u'v nt acptd d offr,i'l advice u2.Remembr,I luv y'all,i'd NEVER wsh u bad cz i'v got it as a guidin principl dt 'whtevr a man sows,dt shl he reap'.Lets go get ds job Nigeria!

no one has really question a status of a company like dis before.
    you have to be smart before you involve yourself in what will ruin your relationship and reputaion with people forever. look at dis:

1. they told 2 start marketin immediately to both personal and corporate. Now, it is only to your families and friend.

2.they wanted you to pay #3000 before, now it is not compulsory.

3. Do you believe that the customer careline they put up in their update can be coded....... these guys are smart
    4.there is nothing like post paid section in glo world outlets

5.they might be using optimized classic product/CUG product of Glo to confuse you.beside,these products the call rate is what they stated in there website(callredux).it is never free for people in CUG as they said.

6.they are monitoring this discussion and really tryin to convunce you.it can be one or two person(s) siting down somewhere pressing there laptop.

7. that office you see today, may disappear tomorrow.(becareful)

8.if anyone(na dem) in this discussion said that he or she has activated his/her line, let them send the number, walk into any glo world outlet to confirm that the line is activated separately on callredux.

9. if they are serious, let them go to media or corroborate with glo to usher us into the market and make the work very easy 4 you.

10.assuming you marketed someone, and the person walk into a glo world outlet or call customer careline(forget about the numbers they gave you) and discovered that the product doesn't is not real. your reputaion is at stake.

11.their identity 4 now is hidden, let them come out very well
    BE WISE.meanwhile,i have already contacted friends in EFCC,CAC and NIRA.they are on their trail looking out to get them. very soon will shall give you the good news

BE WISE

House..... I feel the best we can do for ourselves as Learned fellow is to lay low and watch, that is if you are not comfortable with the idea.... some people are risk takers, they would want to check it out. you just got to wait to learn from their mistakes or success story.cheers.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast