Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: CALLREDUX Mktin Execs

Re: CALLREDUX Mktin Execs

y're right my Guy,

I thaught there was going to be some kind of trainning at least

My people,me i fear o! but i no run.

I'm yet 2 be convinced dat de are genuine. i asked someone walking in glo, and he told me dat de dont've such package. i'm yet 2 authenticate it. i think de're after d 3000 naira each marketer will pay. if de have d interest of der company at heart, der would've been training. 4 not disclosing der add or contact, de're no fools 2 know dat u cant convince someone to buy something u dont believe in. in dis world of fraud, de ought 2 know dat everything stands 2 be doubted and de still sent pple out without an id. i smell a rat in dis. can someone pls elaborate more on this?

I'm sending this mail from ZAIN office,i asked like 6 of the staff including the head in the office none of them have ever heard of CALLREDUX...What does this mean?
    I'm so intetrested in this, ryt now i dont know why...but do u know u cant even download anything except their offer letter or is my system faulty?Has anybody done it?
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

how do they xpect gradutes like us to be that foolish to pay certain amt of money to unknown person without an office address.they shud b more smarter,plz.as 4 me i no dooooooooooooooo.

@yuddie your system is faulty,or maybe u didn't download the document well,cos i was able to download all the document including the offer Email.Are u sure you are sending the mail from zain office,cos i know ppl on the zain redux plan,and i called the costumer care in order to get the zain redux plan,but i was told it's currently suspended and they r not taking new request,but it's the glo redux vpn plan they ve.

Quote Originally Posted by dudupop
    @yuddie your system is faulty,or maybe u didn't download the document well,cos i was able to download all the document including the offer Email.Are u sure you are sending the mail from zain office,cos i know ppl on the zain redux plan,and i called the costumer care in order to get the zain redux plan,but i was told it's currently suspended and they r not taking new request,but it's the glo redux vpn plan they ve.
    @dudups u look like a scammer. U r defending yr people. If callredux is real u wont be defending them. I really hope nobody has fallen for this yr prank. It wont work. Idiot

@dudupops
    JJC like you wey just get one post in the house and the only reason why u came online is to talk rubbish to a whole junior member like me...Yuddie
    Who do u really want to fool...i was born in Nigeria,both parents from Nigeria as a matter of fact i dont evn have an international passport...the point i want to make is that i am a true NIGERIAN...PROUDLY NIGERIAN.
    The only people i believ who can dupe me are not creatures yet.Didnt you see what i wrote...My steps are ordered by god...i have a goodly heritage.
    Like i told Mr Owete or whtever his name is...no rudeness implied,i will do my own investigations myself,u dont nid to encourage me or insult me cos if you try...EFCC or ICPC or the almighty God will.
    Dont be stupid Dudupos...what a name for a human
    My critics aint seen nothing yet!

Guys i think we shuld give it a trial, they are registered with NCC, so
    i think they r 4 real!

They do have an office and its in their offe4r letter at Oshodi, go there and ask any questions u want. Will go there myself. Not comfortable that everything is so faceless and all. And the 3k thing
    Urban Culture

Hello house, we sud stop insulting one anoda and look for a way forward. We all need jobs no matter how little it is, so the next thing i expect us to do as graduates and adults is to put heads together and reason like one. Anyway, i called their office yesterday and today, and i was told to come to their oshodi branch, which i'll do 2morow. they also explained to me that, we are not adviced to go to organisations or companies, for now, its also a kind of test to shortlist people that will be with them in three months time. After the three months, ther will be full training and confidence to go to companies, and it will be an office kind of job. Marketing here is around ur environment, especially to individuals. You can also call them for more explanation. And for those of u who find joy in discouraging others, u beta watch it, if u have no plans does mean others to have. I wish us the best.

These call re something are really smart and they are chains of gangsters. they are monitoring people's responses on these forum. anyway we are also working hard to trap them by all means. and i will keep this house informed when we get one of them. i mainly came to this forum to warn them. Proudly Nigeria Good people Great nation

Hi everyone, i think whoever got d mgs frm callredux shld be vigilant. The reasons are:

1. If websoft Ltd is serious about their concept nd wanna confirm to ppl that d product is real frm glo, they shld av gone 4 d awareness i.e placin d advert on Radio, tv billbord nd so on nd glo shld endourse them as a marketin co 4 such product bcos awareness is d 1st thing in marketin any product. I quite understood y they want to make everythin to be online i.e Independent Marketin tranee, but at dsame time they need office where further enquiries shld be made if there's need for that.

2. Glo shld av had a navigator on their website recommendin callredux( glo redux vpn ).

3. The product i.e Glo-redux vpn shld be free 4 all independent marketers, so that marketer needs to examine how it works b4 introducin to anyone.

4. Sequel to how d activation works, how can someone switch-off a phone 4 five days bcos of activation?

If all the questions stated above are answered, then mayb i 'll be convince about it.

House, kindly look at all these lapses nd get back.

Cheers!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast