+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BREAKING NEWS, THE CBN TEST FOR SATURDAY 24TH JAN HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLS READ

Re: BREAKING NEWS, THE CBN TEST FOR SATURDAY 24TH JAN HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLS READ

Quote Originally Posted by felixodeli
    Intelligence reports show that the planned test has been postponed.
    I got it from the website. pls go through this

Fitc FITC ANNOUNCMENT
    FITC Announcement

The Financial Institutions Training Center (FITC) hereby announces that,all candidates short listed for the CBN Recruitment are advised of the postponement of the test previously scheduled for Saturday 24 January,2009.

A new date for the test will be communicated to all short listed candidates later.

Please cancel all plans you had made on account of all previous announcement or correspondence received from us.

The inconvienences caused by this postponement are highly regretted.

felix odeli (pls its not me that signed it o. bcos i dey fear una o)

YOU DEY FEAR LIKE THIS. RELAX

Re: BREAKING NEWS, THE CBN TEST FOR SATURDAY 24TH JAN HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLS READ

PLEASE, I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO CHECK IF MY NAME WAS SHORTLISTED AMONG THE CANDIDATES FOR THE CBN TEST. PLEASE HOUSE, I NEED YOUR HELP ON HOW TO CHECK FOR MY NAME.

Hello Felix. Thank you so much for your prompt information. Before coming to this site, I went to FITC website because I have been unable to obtain my serial number and saw the information. I appreciate your kind gesture.
    Note: For others in the house, kindly check out information provided first before replying. Even if it is wrong or misleading, mind ur language. Good luck in the job hunt
    Urban Culture

please house, i have been invited for a chat at Zenith bank. please can anyone give me details about this chat......................................
    ONE LOVE

Hi Facttoto4real, I have a document on Zenith bank and their questions format for Apptitude test plus their value statement. Leave me ur mail ID and I will forward same to u or better still u can reach me on 08035069391 or [email protected]

Am new in this house, but am realy feeling the brotherly love flowing. thanks to all my big brothers and sis. God bless and One love.

@mariao. Actually i was invited for the test and i hv my serial number, evrything in place but i feel i owe this house the obligation of uptodate info. that was why i brought it here.Anyway I respect you alot. for u to publicly tender ur apology,i hv forgiven u. we r best of friends. here is my number 08069471437, u can call me so that we chat a little. .-odeli felix
    T

felix, you are a blessing to this house, thanks very much for all your good works. i actually found my serial number min one of you posts. I just came back to thank you, i will call you later to show my appreciation. God bless

Re: BRENEWS,AKING THE CBN TEST FOR SATURDAY 24TH JAN HAS BEEN POSTPONED. PLS RE

somebody called felix odeli (08069471437) said that "the Financial Institutions Training Center (FITC) hereby announces that,all candidates short listed for the CBN Recruitment are advised of the postponement of the test previously scheduled for Saturday 24 January,2009.

A new date for the test will be communicated to all short listed candidates later.

Please cancel all plans you had made on account of all previous announcement or correspondence received from us.

The inconvienences caused by this postponement are highly regretted.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12