+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BREAKING NEWS: FITC/CBN TEST COMES UP MARCH 14TH. PLS READ.

BREAKING NEWS: FITC/CBN TEST COMES UP MARCH 14TH. PLS READ.

Hi house,(apologies to hw this post appears,its being made frm a mobile phone)please be informed that the almighty FITC/CBN TEST date has been fixed. Its SATURDAY MARCH 14TH 2009. I have sent txt msgs to about 320 of the more than 700 phone numbers i hv but thats nothing compared to number of the members of this house.So I urge whoever reads this msg to pass it across because IF WE ARE NOT LIVING THIS LIFE BETTER THAN WE MET IT,THEN WE ARE MERELY EXISTING. For any question on it then my number is there. Good luck to we all. -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437.
    T

Re: BREAKING NEWS: FITC/CBN TEST COMES UP MARCH 14TH. PLS READ.

pls if i may ask, if one is not invited can he/she gate crash

how can someone apply?

thanks,nice job.08066943669

do you mean the fitc test itself or the cbn test,they are 2 different tests.house,any news from fitc and firstbank

where are they writin it?

They r writing it in 26 different centres across d country. For lagos,its int'l trade complex,along badagry exp/rd,ojo lagos.
    T

ao do i even apply?or can i just go gate crashing?is it one test-fitc?or d 2 combined?

Its a CBN test conducted by FITC. Pls for those who applied on the fitc website( www.fitc-ng.com ),this one is different from that.You will be invited for that one by FITC if found worthy of it.
    T

please how do i get to know if i was invited,becuse i applied for the job.pls send me the list of shortlisted candidates to:[email protected] Plesea i do not want to miss the golden opporttunity.Thanks, my name is Essien Micah A.

where is there center in kano my brother.08032313378
    I

hi house,i was invited the first time but have not recieve any msg as per the saturday test.do u think i will still be invited or shld i go to d venue of the test.anyone with info as per my case shld plz let me knw.07033209684

HERE ARE THE VARIOUS CENTRES AND TIMES FOR THE TEST NATIONWIDE

NOTICE TO ALL CENTRAL BANK SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES

Notice is hereby given to all Shortlisted Candidates of Central Bank recruitment test that the screening test will hold on Saturday, March 14th, 2009 at various designated centers. All applicants have been distributed to Test States/Centers based on their respective States of residence.
    Each candidate, whose name appears on the shortlist (published previously in January and February), is expected to arrive at the test center at the time indicated in the time–table below.

S/N Job Code Time
    1 104 8.00 am
    2 105 11.00 am
    3 103 1.30 pm
    4 101 & 102 3.00 pm

Below is a comprehensive list of test centers, their respective states and cities. From this list, please identify your appropriate test center and state.

S/N State City For Residents in the following States Address of Test Center
    1 ABIA Umuahia Abia Hall FW 1 & FW 2, Abia State Polytechnic,Owerri Road, Aba, Abia State
    2 ADAMAWA Yola Adamawa and Taraba Capital Day Government Secondary School, Airport Road,Jimeta-Yola,Adamawa State
    3 AKWA IBOM Uyo Akwa Ibom Connelly Conellia College,Aper-Aku,Behind University of Uyo,Uyo,Akwa Ibom State
    4 ANAMBRA Awka Anambra Igwebuike Grammer School Along Nnamdi Azikwe University(former campus)Awka, Anambra State
    5 BAUCHI Bauchi Bauchi and Gombe The Auditorium Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Bauchi State
    6 BENUE Makurdi Benue and Nasarawa Government Model Secondary School, Old Oturkpo Road,Makurdi,Benue State
    7 BORNO Maiduguri Borno and Yobe School Hall Federal Government College, Bama Road, Maiduguri, Borno State
    8 CROSS RIVER Calabar Cross River The Conference Center (The Main Bowl) State Library Complex, Along Muritala Muhammed Way, Calabar, Cross-Rivers State
    9 DELTA Asaba Delta College Lecture Theatre Federal College of Education(Technical)Nnebisi Road, Asaba, Delta State
    10 EDO Benin Edo Twin Lecture Theatre, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Benin, Ugbowo Campus, Benin City, Edo State
    11 ENUGU Enugu Enugu and Ebonyi University Secondary School, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus (UNEC) Enugu State
    12 FCT Abuja FCT Nigeria Law School, Bwari, FCT and University of Abuja, Gwagwalada, Abuja
    13 IMO Owerri Imo The Auditorium Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Orlu-Road, Owerri, Imo-State
    14 KADUNA Kaduna Kaduna Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna (CABS) Ungwar Rimi Campus, Kaduna
    15 KANO Kano Kano , Katsina and Jigawa Rochas Foundation College, 12 Airport Road, Kano

16 KOGI Lokoja Kogi Hall ‘A’ Kogi state Polytechnic,Along Abuja Express Road,Lokoja,Kogi State
    17 KWARA Ilorin Kwara Bishop Smith New College, Admirality Road, Ilorin, Kwara State
    18 LAGOS Lagos Lagos and those overseas Halls 1 & 4, Lagos International Trade Fair Complex, Badagry Express Road,Ojo Lagos
    19 NIGER Minna Niger CRES Hall , Federal University of Technology,Bosso Campus,Minna, Niger State
    20 OGUN Abeokuta Ogun Federal College of Education( Sokoya Hall) Osiele, Abeokuta, Ogun State
    21 ONDO Akure Ondo and Ekiti 750-Capacity Hall Federal University of Technology(FUTA) Akure,Ondo State
    22 OSUN Osogbo Osun Main Lecture Hall, College of Health Sciences, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Isale-Osun,Oshogbo,Osun State
    23 OYO Ibadan Oyo Main Hall, Ibadan Grammer School, Molete, Ibadan, Oyo State
    24 PLATEAU Jos Plateau Airforce Primary School, Rayfield Road, Jos (straight down from Old Airport Junction), Plateau State
    25 RIVERS Port Harcourt Rivers and Bayelsa River State College of Arts & Science Rumuola Road, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
    26 SOKOTO Sokoto Sokoto, Kebbi and Zamfara ETF Hall Usman Danfodio University City Campus, Sokoto

Notice for Abuja Candidates
    All Abuja candidates for 101,102,103,105 and part of 104 are to write in Nigeria Law School,Bwari, Abuja while the remaining 104 candidates whose name are not on the Centre1 list are in Centre2 (University of Abuja, Gwagwalada).
    104 candidates for centre1
    104 candidates for centre2

Furthermore, you are required to come along with the following to the venue of the center

a. Letter of invitation (if your letter has not yet arrived by the date of the test,please come to the test center with any of the text messages or emails sent to you for proper accreditation with the master list).

b. A verifiable means of identification(e.g National I.D Card, Driver's License,International Passport).

c. An HB Pencil with other writing materials.

d. A recent passport picture.

- ODELI FELIX, 08069471437
    T

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast