+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BHS Int'l Calling for Interview

BHS Int'l Calling for Interview

This morning I received an SMS by BHS International, inviting me for an Interview (2pm today) @ TBS, Race Course, Lagos.

I had to google BHS Int'l to check how and when I applied for the job; its seems to be a Construction Firm. I had to call to have my Interview rescheduled or moved to their office in Abuja (were I reside).

Has anyone received such invitation Pls respond....

Re: BHS Int'l Calling for Interview

di u apply to the firm? i ve not

please can someone post their site? thanks

"The voice of the people is the voice of God" BHS is the new management in charge of TBS complex, don't bother attending BHS international interview, i work in race course and i was able to secure a job there for my lady friend, she was offer forty thousand naira per month, she was never paid a dime while she work there for 3 months, before the end of each month the management now handle by one fred Archibong keep telling all new staff 2 keep reply or give flimsy query in other not to pay salary. they will use you , when it get towards month end for you to receive your salary they will play that same trick. some one there warn my friend not to accept the job but i ask her to give it a try. don't be a victim , the only job they have there most time is marketing job with unrealistic target. House please warn anyone you know not to bother about their job. i work in Tbs and i know what is happening there. BE WARN

pls i sent my cv to BHS intl and i got a call confirming the receipt and i was told i will get another call, which i av not. pls i will like to know if u av gone for the inteview and their procedures

Thank God I didn't follow-up with them regarding the SMS I received inviting me for the Interview in Lagos. I reside in Abuja & called to tell them to conduct a separate interview (@ their Abuja office) for those in Abuja. I didn't here from them again & didn't bother to follow-up since I had another interview invitation from Zain.

If its true as regards how they use staff, its really not fair.

i am glad u listen to wise counsel, just focus on other job lead oshoma 1, cheers

+ Reply