+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: BANK CORPER .Out of all corpers that served in banks

Re: BANK CORPER .Out of all corpers that served in banks

serving in bank is not a waste of oppprtunity'''''''''''',cos my experience in eco o ni baje has been sseing me tru in my banking interview nad other marketing interviews i have attended.The exposure it has offered me is an edge but it has been a waste of energy'''''''''''''''' this one year cos i gave in my best, though my conscience pleases me

yes a copa to serve in a bank is a bad experience after ur endevours but am not saying this to discourage others as Rodeo has said it ealier is good to satisfy ur concience so as to God to see u have done ur part maybe it might not be the same with B. let's most look for wht we can do to to help ouurselves especially those of us serving in a bank now try to look for jobs to rely on banks to retain u and spend the little change they pay in calling customers in the name of marketing. thanks luv u all.

Well, I will not say that serving in a bank is a waste of time. I served between 2008-2009 and to be frank with you, I gain a lot of experience both good and bad one. Although I was not retained, I still appreciate serving in the banking sector. If I did not have the experience I had there, I would have fallen prey to one of these banking jobs here and there. In fact, after my one year experience, I have determined that my career is not in the banking sector. The way thing work there, especially in the marketing department, is nothing to write home about.

For some of you prospecting to work in the banking sector should look well before you leap. Ask questions and make your enquiries.

well my people na so we see am , i served with skye bank and i am still hoping that the sky will open 4 me. God is in control no need to panic. Peace

I served in Ecobank in 2007/2008. I passed the test/all other requirements given yet I have not been called

My Guys it is well, like my Bro, I also served at ECOBANK , brought close to 200 million personally and a Government acccount close to 1 billion yearly, during the service year, opened over 80 accounts. worked from clearing to cash and teller to customer service, after all said and done, even with a recommendation of 140 percent, duly signed by the branch and area manager. i am still waiting. It is only after I stopped the Government account and other funds from coming to the bank, they finally call from Head Office, telling me that they are working on my Recruitment and I should be patient with them. I know it is all lies though. I am searching elsewhere though and to God be all glory
    Find joy... Always

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12