+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: BANK CORPER .Out of all corpers that served in banks

BANK CORPER .Out of all corpers that served in banks

hi house, please if u no u serverd in one of our nigerian banks and u were not retained, or your appointment had been delayed by 1year or less, please comment on this topic. God bless u all

Re: BANK CORPER .Out of all corpers that served in banks

ID SAY ZENITH IS THE BEST. Reason there corpers stay less than a month and are asked to resume immediatly.

same banks told there corpers ..THANK YOU. After sourcing hudge deposits for them. Like interhouse, diamonds, eco oni baje, ocean, united, etc
    Or if you no your currently serving with one of our banks please be wise ,before your bank of service trows its hammer on you!
    While others have been waithing for nearly a year now for there bank of servce to call them. please bear your views here!

I don't know why people refuse to face reality. No bank is obliged to retain any corps member. Even Zenith Bank corpers had it clearly written on their engagement letters that the bank is not obliged to retain them. If you are eventualy taken, fine but dont expect much. I served in a bank, and I made sure I did not stress myself with much workload. When I finished my service, I did not bother myself to write their so called retention test so as to save myself from heartache. Believe me, it was a wise choice as my other colleagues are waiting 4 eternity that wil not come. The lesson here is simple if u are serving in a bank, work hard to satisfy your conscience only and do not expect too much. Look for other job openings before you are thrown out. 1 love

Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo
    I don't know why people refuse to face reality. No bank is obliged to retain any corps member. Even Zenith Bank corpers had it clearly written on their engagement letters that the bank is not obliged to retain them. If you are eventualy taken, fine but dont expect much. I served in a bank, and I made sure I did not stress myself with much workload. When I finished my service, I did not bother myself to write their so called retention test so as to save myself from heartache. Believe me, it was a wise choice as my other colleagues are waiting 4 eternity that wil not come. The lesson here is simple if u are serving in a bank, work hard to satisfy your conscience only and do not expect too much. Look for other job openings before you are thrown out. 1 love
    i agree wiv u completely,i wrote&passed their retention test 4 4malty sake,since they didnt call me as prmised i av alredy mved on.Bt dey can just ask us to go witout d test

house it is seriously and heart breaking issue, i served with a bank, i was posted to oyo state, the bank toook me to a state very close to oyo(Iwo-Osun State) and i didnt obliged. i worked my out, i had to shovel between iwo and ibadan for my cd, sometimes i didnt go for cds all on the name of service to the bank.....
    after nysc, my bank manager tricked me into working on, i worked closed to one month, later he said i should go and prepare for my interview..................
    can u imagine since march that i have been preparing, nothing don happen...

but i have moved on...
    infact if the bank calls me back 2day and i will end up in marketing, they should hold their job......

guys try other sectors especially the IT sector.....

its trueee o..skye bank dint even call their corpers for test...thank God for zenith
    With God all things are possible

Most ppl influence dere postin 2 banks & are fortunate 2 use dat means as a short cut knowin fully well dey'l b retaind aftawards because most times dis retention tests are formality test. Honestly no beef attachd,I just think its a good idea dey throw it open. So guys join d long queue.

i think serving in a bank is a serious waste of time n i wont advice any1 2 serve there.For it is far better 2 teach in a skool ,have time for further programs to boost ur certificate,then wen u are done u can always apply4d so called banks.I served in an oceanic bank in abj and it was a horrible experience i tell u.

I served in the big for nothing elephant bank. There was nothing like retention test. They only used us and dumped us.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

the diamonds are foreva bank is now a touting bank, like uba intl bank, sky scrapper bank, ocean view bank intercontinental hotelz bank plc, etc.
    the bank that has quality in its mission statement is now recruiting direct sales agents. in fact if u need a job and you can market ,well, well,...with an nd degree, go to the diamonds are 4eva bank and pick up your appointment lettter that same day. 1 house please.
    no be say i hear am i dey relate with the d.s.a ssss well weell, and there salary no reach 360000 p.a

infact serving in banks is a very useless thing to do.I served in a bank but i didnt dull myself wrote my certification exams while there.I was just laughing when they told me that the corper that came after goes to work after CD ! I hope he will read this so he can stop

actually is sadden my case was very pattetic i served in stanbic tbtc in which i was working before coming to camp but due to the fact that i got bank after camp i left my work hoping i would get bank after service but they used me and dumped me thank God where i was took me back and even promoted me thank God for my life up till now those we served together are still searching.bank is not the best now

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast