+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ATLAST LEARN HOW TO BOMBARD YPOUR ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF 500 NAIRA(S) NOW

ATLAST LEARN HOW TO BOMBARD YPOUR ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF 500 NAIRA(S) NOW

i have 500 naira(s)flowing into my account help
    this is guaranteed to make you money instantly and 1.500,000 or more can bo yours in 20 to 50 days.
    this program is very successful due to the honesty and integrity of the participants, please adhere to the instructions and also be honest and become part of the mail order business what you sell is service
    if you are scepticalm or worried that its not legimate then call or check with UAS 1-800-725-2161 it is perfectly legal,or please reffer to title 18 section 1302 and 1241 of the postal laws
    this business is all about email list adding
    PROCEDURE
    1)you must have a bank account
    2)there are six people in the list
    3)you only have to pay a token amount of 500 naira each int each person account.then send please add me to your EMAIL LIST to their email list
    4) then remove the name pf the first person (so that it remains 5 people) MAKE THE SECOND PERSON FIRST, THE THIRD PERSON SECOND ,THE FOURTH PERSON THIRD and so on then placxe your self as number six .the major advantage of this program is that you are not only paid commisions but your full payments.
    5)take the new list and tell friends,collegue,make avert,through online forums they are the bombs,chat sites.
    The more people you get the more 500 naira(s) bombards your account, the more active the people you introduce(downliners) by them also introducing people the richer you become.itsa like building a house.
    NOTICE
    THE PEOPLE YOU GET (DOWNLINERS)have to fpllow the same procedure of removing the first name and making the second person the first ,making the third person second and so on so that you are no longer number six on the list but now number five.and they now become number six,they also have to send 500 naira each inty your own account and the other people int he list,also send please add me to your email list to you and others, but before you name leaves the list you bare guaranteed to have made 1.5million of naira minimum
    do you still have doubts please check USA office 1-800-725-2161 or postal lawsin title 18 section 1302 and 1241
    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR START FILLING YOUR ACCOUNT WITH 500 NAIRA(S) NOW
    if you are willing to join the million naire league then send a mail to [email protected] and request for the names ,account number,email address of the six people(upliners).hurry up

Re: ATLAST LEARN HOW TO BOMBARD YPOUR ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF 500 NAIRA(S) NOW

I think its only a fool that will belive this sh...........'t.....big time scam

Re: ATLAST LEARN HOW TO BOMBARD YPOUR ACCOUNT WITH LOTS OF 500 NAIRA(S) NOW

Dis "yahoo yahoo" no tyte reach! Try spice am up with some more "seasoning" maybe e go smell nice to any mugu.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply