+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: @ gtbank vs firstbank

@ gtbank vs firstbank

pple i need opinions n facts......if u had a chance 2 choose btw gtb n 1stbank which would u go for.....considering d stress of gtb training school 4 3mnths though they re unique.........
    xxx.com

Re: @ gtbank vs firstbank

Dont be stupid. GTB is the place to be.

u said it all... GTB is unique in every way. none can be compared with it.

GO 4 IT. GTB IS BETA

It baffles me you ask this kinda question, only one other bank in nigeria with put an equivalent of the GTB training on you. GTB is too loaded to be considering the option of First Bank. Go for it bro.

Congrats
    bowale james

Guy no TINK twice GTB is d bnk 2 be, 4get that old generation bnk......................abeg!!!!

my opinion is this.........no wot ua going for in the 2 banks. if its marketing in gtb and operations in 1st bank, i will prefer 1st bank 2 gtb. so, make your research very well.

Quote Originally Posted by omox
    pple i need opinions n facts......if u had a chance 2 choose btw gtb n 1stbank which would u go for.....considering d stress of gtb training school 4 3mnths though they re unique.........
    Dear omox,

You can't empahatically state that the sky is blue, others might be of a differ oppinion. In essence a point i must emphasize is there is no way of getting at a right conclusion without carefully reviewing the pros and the cons of the matter.

Here are some steps to go about the issue

make a list of your goals and aspiration

Evalute the 2 companys, involved

determine which one best conforms to your goal

start from the obvious to the unknown.

make a list on some points for comparison like
    • Both are new generation banks (lol)
    • both are technologically inclined
      • One offers you 1 month training school in jos while the other offers you 4 months training in lagos
      • One offers you pension while the other does not
      • One offers you job security with less pay

I am not categorially stating that the above are fact so you dont quote me but to serve as a guide in your comparison.
      after weighing the odd take a stand.

In the end its a cross that only you can carry, Look before you leap so you do get stamped with the stigma of "Had i known".

Whatever descision you take make sure you work toward making it succeed.

One love

To reiterate wat rotexy said! U've got to do ur research rite. The initial commentaries arent objective at all. Here are some facts u must consider!
    1. First Bank is the oldest and most reliable banks not just in Nigeria but aroud the world.

2. First Bank was number 1 amongst only 3 Nigerian banks ( 1st, UBA and Intercontinental) listed by "Fortune 500" and "Forbes Magazine" in their "TOP 1000" companies in the world.

3. First Bank hve since reached an appreciable "CAPITAL BASE" (i.e. more customers frm individuals, companies and govt. as their clients), meaning even if u were 2 be in marketing, u'll be involved in the economically defined sense of d word " MARKETING" nt "GO BRING MONEY COME".

Dont worry Im nt a Poster boy 4 1st bank, just feel u need all d info u can get. For wat its worth sha, d perks of Gtb r there 4 all 2 see. But they'r really on d surface and not of "intrinsic value" as 1st bank. Goodluck!!!!

if you have offer from the two banks look the position they offer if it marketing my brother GO THE FIRST BANK so that you can earn your salary and sleep well you dont know what other bank staff are doing to meet their target but in first bank the tension or rather pressure is less after all i hear that they pay is very Good now they are no long the old generation bank in terms of every thing they are no one bank in Nigeria if you go there your job is secure most especially the period of global financial crises, banks are crazy for deposit and will do any thing to retain the one they have my big broda i prefer first bank enjoy

If GTB is marketing, better run unless u believe u CAN DO it.
    First bank marketers are appraised based on profits rather than deposits (as in everyother bank)
    U cud have sleepless nights, change of habits etc etc, i wnt say much.
    Grab the two offers first and look critcally at the offer letters.

fool u no go hide urself abi, a lot of people are searchin and u r asking ,, go and dance oooooooooooo

U ve bn hired already except u didn't do well in training skol that is where u may ve issue but coming out of its training skol u will be the bomb and ur career will not remain the same in life there4 GTB is the bank go 4 it do not hesitate stop wandering and asking around ok
    Forget about the things of the past, Behold Lord will do a new thing in my life and it shall springforth and suprise you!!!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast