+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TRADE FOREX FOR A LIVING

TRADE FOREX FOR A LIVING

Dear Forex Trader:
    I am the CEO of PasiveWealth, an online investment managing company, establish by a skilled professional with years of experince in the traditional and online business world. We trade on behalf of the account holders in the online foreign exchange currency market, online crude oil market and online global stock market. We also provide quality trade signals and educational services.

I have discovered some extremely effective yet embarrassingly little-known "insider" information that will improve YOUR trading overnight guaranteed! I am so confident that this information works, I will even let you try it for free if you want...

Here is what it's all about: You see, most Forex traders are amature traders. They look at candlestick charts, put all sort of indicators but yet still loosing money in the FOREX market, for this reason we have come up with a trade signal services that we help you take controle of your trade and be making consistent profits. Our trade signals average over 1000 pips monthly and what make it different and siple is that you dont have to do any analysis but yet you trade like professionals because we do all the technical, mathimatical and fundamental analysis and then provide you a trade signal with the entry piont, stop loss and take profit level for an almost free subscription price of $25 monthly. But for now we will be rendering this service free so you can feel how powerful our signals are, all trade signals we be sent through email and SMS, so if you want to recieve SMS in addition to the email alert, send your mobile phone number to us via email: [email protected], you can also add pasivewealth to your yahoo messager and skpype.Thanks for doing business with us

Re: TRADE FOREX FOR A LIVING

I'm generally, not known for unnecessary criticism, but since you said you're (a.) a CEO & (b.) 'a skilled professional with years of experience.....'', the least one would expect from you, is that you'd actually take time to proof read your articles/posts, rather than just post an article full of typos and misspellings.
    That said, i'm not saying ur article is not genuine, juz take time & care to prepare anything u post. Since ur a professional, it'd only make sense. juz look at the way u spelled 'mathimatical' & 'skpype'
    ''you can pay for school, but you can't buy class''

Hello friend am here to help fellow forex traders around this forum.

Have you used an international forex trading room before? Good news, there is a free forex trading room where the big dogs in forex meet to share FREE information daily. If you are interested in becoming a member just send an email to [email protected] and wait for instant reply.

Please check your spam mail if not found in the in-box.

Regards,
    Incomestage

Guy, just post post the name of the Forum here and let ur people go there.

+ Reply