TELE-MOBILE CAMPAIGNING & MARKETING

Tele-mobile campaigning /marketing is carried out either through any of these means: robot call, bulkSMS, phone calls, voice mail, callerz tune etc. This is one of the 21st century innovations—achieving business successes with just a single click of a button from home or office.

Presently, there are over 120 million mobile phone lines (users) in operation Nationwide according to National Communication Commission statistics. Making mobile phone communication the most patronized and sourced industry in Nigeria—pulling a patronage of almost the nation’s total population. The questions now are:

1. What is possible without mobile communication in Nigeria as at today?
2. What can you not achieve with it?
3. Is anything impossible to achieve in terms of Canvassing, marketing, promoting, advertising, branding, broadcasting (you name it) with over 120 million patronage? Professional marketers, Ad agencies, manufacturers and business analysts have more to say about this revolution. BUT MANY ARE YET TO DISCOVER IT!
Annually, companies, business owners spend millions, some billions of naira on media adverts, with many not getting the required returns they anticipated. THEIR TARGET AUDIENCE/MARKET ARE NOT REACHED!!! The true question is:

1. How do I reach 120 million mobile phones of Nigerians a day without stress?
2. How do I reach the people of my Local Govt, State or business districts?
We have the database of any location you are in Nigeria. With Bulksms or robot call you can achieve twice more than those that spends millions of dollars on media advert.
Talk to us today...for we see the possibilities in your business

CONTACT

24, Blessed Plaza, Opp. Customs Quarters Karu Abuja
Plot 48, Business Plaza Zoo Road Kano
48, Awolowo Way Ikorodu Lagos State
Telephone Lines:
07042327295, 08186738018, 08061194041