+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: one on one trainig with u. goog biz.

one on one trainig with u. goog biz.

My name is Nobles john, i live at iyana-ipaja lagos.I dont intend to bore u about my cv. I am however an internent business explorer.
    I have a seminar for you that will put at least 50 dollars into your account daily. it may not be what you are used to as it does not relates to forex,surfing, ptc, mlm, data entry, HYIPS, marketing/ referral programs etc. my earnings started the following day that i started the business. i have been using it for 6 months now and it has not failed me. its an international online biz., you will never regret your contact with me. its risk free and not a scam and that explains why i will be having the meeting with you in my apartment, and if after the training you are already used to the package or you dont like the package, i will make a refund of your money. I
    f after subscribing you have not start earning the following day, please phone or come to my house for your money refund.
    I am not a guru yet, i am only a genuine seeker of genuine online business that is stress and scam free, it can be done by anybody both part time and full time. infact i open my laptop daily for 10 mins to check if my account have been credited (as far as this business is concern.)
    For guys not in lagos i can send the information to you just in a page and after subscribing you will start earning the following day. enough said call or text me 08100867639, 08026661577, 08122609470.
    so as to fix a date with you.

Quote Originally Posted by nobles View Post
    My name is Nobles john, i live at iyana-ipaja lagos.I dont intend to bore u about my cv. I am however an internent business explorer.
    I have a seminar for you that will put at least 50 dollars into your account daily. it may not be what you are used to as it does not relates to forex,surfing, ptc, mlm, data entry, HYIPS, marketing/ referral programs etc. my earnings started the following day that i started the business. i have been using it for 6 months now and it has not failed me. its an international online biz., you will never regret your contact with me. its risk free and not a scam and that explains why i will be having the meeting with you in my apartment, and if after the training you are already used to the package or you dont like the package, i will make a refund of your money. I
    f after subscribing you have not start earning the following day, please phone or come to my house for your money refund.
    I am not a guru yet, i am only a genuine seeker of genuine online business that is stress and scam free, it can be done by anybody both part time and full time. infact i open my laptop daily for 10 mins to check if my account have been credited (as far as this business is concern.)
    For guys not in lagos i can send the information to you just in a page and after subscribing you will start earning the following day. enough said call or text me 08100867639, 08026661577, 08122609470.
    so as to fix a date with you.
    @noble: weldone.....buh hw do u want us 2 beliv dat ds ur advert is nt a scam cos many pipu out ther hv ripped guys off wit similar advert. buh im nt saying urs is a scam buh i wil appreciat it if u can substantiat ur claim. thanks

Re: one on one trainig with u. goog biz.

if u read my piece very well you will notice that i said that the trainin will be conducted in my own apartment and that i will make a refund when you didnot earn the following day after u must have subscribe. moreso its not a forceful matter cos i cant beg u to make money

+ Reply