+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT?

FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT?

Enlargement for Career Development? House lets get serious about our career developments. Wat do you think about the Project Management Training

Re: FOR CAREER DEVELOPMENT?

DUDE I THINK IT THE FUTURE OF COMPANIES. I AM DEFINITELY GOING 2 BUILD A CAREER IN IT. I AM CURRENTLY DRAWING A PLAN TO SET UP A COMPANY THAT WILL OFFER STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS. AND I THINK PM IS ALL ABT STRATEGY.

developing ones career today is an assurance of hitting it big tomorrow. it is worth talking about

hi guys, im happy that we are embracing career development. its the name of the game i tell u. we tink we are fresh in the industry but i tell you we can still carve a niche. i went through a training recently and i learnt something new, it changed my perspective to information sharing. My trainer said, ' we should not be competing with our colleagues in the office, we should compete with our international counterparts. there is enough space for all of us in the industry. share information and develop one another'

LETS MAKE THIS FORUM ONE OF A KIND AND EVENTUALLY MAKE PLANS TO MEET PHYSICALLY. THIS IS HOW BIG ASSOCIATIONS ARE FORMED. WE NEED ONE ANOTHER IN THIS DOG EAT DOG WORLD.

hi guys, im happy that we are embracing career development. its the name of the game i tell u. we tink we are fresh in the industry but i tell you we can still carve a niche. i went through a training recently and i learnt something new, it changed my perspective to information sharing. My trainer said, ' we should not be competing with our colleagues in the office, we should compete with our international counterparts. there is enough space for all of us in the industry. share information and develop one another'

LETS MAKE THIS FORUM ONE OF A KIND AND EVENTUALLY MAKE PLANS TO MEET PHYSICALLY. THIS IS HOW BIG ASSOCIATIONS ARE FORMED. WE NEED ONE ANOTHER IN THIS DOG EAT DOG WORLD.

jcc

Top of the day to all of you out there

It's good to know that there are many of us out there who believe in what they do.

developing ones career today is an assurance of hitting it big tomorrow. it is worth talking about. Will like to know when the Project Management Training will commence

well it nice to know that we all want to go higher. those of you who know what it entails, come out, and tell us what we need to do to be involved in pm.

NNED HELP!!!
    bieng submitting c.v. to different companies and i dont get any invitation.don't u guys think ineed help?

well, wht u guys are talking about is sth commendable, plzz get us enlightened

The Association of Business Executives(ABE) UK since 1973 have offered a suite of progressive,flexible and affordable qualifications.Based in london yet with a global outreach,ABE is a membership and awarding body that has developed thousands of business and management careers.
    Why not make yours the next one.
    The next seminar is taking place at LDI Office,45 Oduduwa Way,GRA,Maryland,Ikeja.
    Date :Wed 17th of December,2008
    Time:9am - 12noon
    Seminar is free

MY DEAR SYVIA UR NOT ALONE.SAME THING WITH ME.

PLS HOUSE ADVICE

yea tis the most important aspect of makig it in this life
    for any focused person..
    i have taken the part too..

got anything useful for the house plz lets know about them

.......sylvia are the director of male affairs-d.o.f french department unizik
    [Posted by 206.113.98.4 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.<br />Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Ex

@slyvia
    why not let your CV wear a new look. "It is a job getting a job' so dont be discouraged!
    If no be God, I for don Pai

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast