Hi evryone,i have this pressing issue.Pls i really need ur sincere and candid advice.My name is Ernest,a graduate of mech Engr,about to serve by july 14th.You & i know that Due to the high rate of unemployment in the country getting a job is not easy to come by or better still too- slim- a- chance.In as much as we are trying to be self-employed,been independent is not easy either especially raising a tangible capital to finance it admist the present Bad economic situation and financial crises.GOD HELP US!!.But be that as it may,STRUGGLE CONTINUES.I have there4 decided not to put all my eggs in one basket.I wish to cast my net wider in the river of employment to stand a better chance.Opportunity may come knocking at your door but how prepared u are matters a whole lot.I can understand that the need for career development is extremely important.From the look of things i wish to venture into the banking and IT sector.Which certifications or training wil be most useful 4 me pls([email protected] 07037513327)