When CBN announced the cashless economy idea, there were so many critics and cynics’ who came up with counteracting notions to thwart the idea. Today, thousands of Nigerians have been benefiting from this awesome CBN initiative. One of the benefits and rare opportunity this initiative has presented is a wonderful program here in Nigeria where a lot of Nigerians have earned swiftly at the comfort of their homes. Imagine the possibility of earning N5000+ daily at the comfort of your home. Yeah, you heard me right; you can earn more than that daily doing no or little job online.
Am going to be straight, let me introduce you to the program. This program is supported by some renowned companies in Nigeria such as: etranzact, MTN, AIRTEL, GLO, ETISALAT etc. the program pays directly into its members bank account and also it has its own ATM card which you can use to withdraw your earning in any ATM, anywhere in the world. The site has been existing for some months now and it has agents scattered in Nigeria. You can visit the site for more benefits and to speak to an agent.. I bet you want the site so soon, but hey read on……
This program requires that you have a referrer before you can join. If you join through me, you will be placed in my board and i assure you of a guaranteed 3digit earning because your earning is a function of the board through which you join. For you to be a member and start earning, you need to register with a sponsor ID. My ID is “ seuntoyo”
HOW TO JOIN.
Go to the program site- www.cashlessnigeriabusiness.net and click on Enter sponsor ID. Enter my ID: seuntoyo and click on enter.
On the next page, you will see “welcome to the homepage of Omotayo Oluwaseun. Click on register on the page and fill the form that appear correctly and then submit..
After this, you will need to pay the sum of N2200 to the company’s account to activate your membership and start earning. It is that simple. For further info on bank details, visit the site.
N:B- keep my ID for your registration. You cannot register without a sponsor’s ID. If you are not ready to activate your account by paying the required amount, don’t bother to register online cos your details will be flushed out of the system.
For further infos and assistance, call this num: 07065949573
To your success.