Hello Everyone,
My name is Svetlana and I am admission’s director of G-M International PLC, Ukraine-Europe. Our head office based in Ukraine-Europe, but we have branches in Nigeria (Jos, Lagos, Abuja), Ghana, South Africa, Togo etc.
We get admission to student to study at any prestigious university in Ukraine-Europe. Because we work with the Ministry of Education and Center for International Students in Ukraine, we have capability of getting admission for students to over 140 universities in Ukraine. What is that mean? It means that no matter course you want to study, we will be able to get it for you.
We do not collect school fees, accommodation fees and other fees in advance. The only what student will pay in Nigeria is for admission, visa support letter and DHL service that we will use to sent original invitation/admission letter to the student. We also can help student to get student visa without any hassle at all.

For more information please visit our websites: www.affordablestudiesukraine.com or www.giedusu.com . Or email me directly at [email protected] or [email protected]

Hurry up, because admission process already started. You can become a student in Ukraine-Europe this academic session.

Thank you
Svetlana