+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Ukraine-the main truth about study in ukraine

Ukraine-the main truth about study in ukraine

Am a Nigerian,but i study in Ukraine.i noticed that most times they discourage people from coming to study in Ukraine in the name that you cannot work.cos i know that everybody already know that their quality of education is very high. As we know Ukraine is a developing country,that how UK started,so their will be a time that for a person to get admission in Ukraine it will be expensive like UK,for a person to study medicine in UK its from 15000pounds up,and its very expensive compare to Ukraine were they pay 3500dollars.so we Nigerians in Ukraine here,we do help our self since their is no work.During summer me travel to countries like Norway,Germany, Switzerland and other European countries and work just to help our self maybe if you are hard working you can make 5000dollars to 7000dollars and with that you can pay your school fees,cos our school fees are very cheap.for medicine its 3500dollars,engineering its 1700dollars,other art courses its 1200dollars per year,cost of living is also the same as Nigeria.their are other business opportunity for students here,we Nigerians are trying to build a big community of blacks in Ukraine through that we can help our selves.another admission year is on now,if you need further information on how to get admission and visa contact us with this number +380933331705 or Email us at [email protected]

Re: Ukraine-the main truth about study in ukraine

My friend,thanks for the infor only that 9ja have put fear in pple that no man belive any man.
    I am a bit confuse here,iconsultant told me 5000dollars and u r saying 1700dollars for Engg, pls clear this thing,i know dat consultants need to b in biz.
    How does 1 get admitted?

+ Reply