+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Workers are needed in one of the UK Hotel

Workers are needed in one of the UK Hotel

Workers are needed in one of the UK Hotel.
    Employees that have the ability to work hard only need to apply and must come from non-criminal origin and must agreed to abide by the hotels rules and regulations. And is for Unskilled, Skilled Workers and Graduates.The employment comes with 2 years contract.

Details needed: Bio-data’s of the workers in advance for us to do the shortlist before conduction of interview. Also important they must speak some English during the oral interview. They will be tested on the spot and interviewed by the hotel management. Salary: is very attractive depending on experience to be found in our salary and benefit scales in-which will be forwarded to you for your perusal. Enjoy a very competitive benefits package, including: competitive pay, medical & dental, 401k, vacation & holidays, meals & uniforms. Pre-employment drug screenings and checks will be performed on all candidates.

How to apply? You can apply for any position by contacting me back with your full resume (CV): Please send me your CV and current full photo image, All interest applicants should forward a scanned copy of his or her International passport.

Email: [email protected], [email protected]

The important thing here is speed. The hotel management wants the whole visa process be settled within 25 days time. Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office............

If you meet the requirement? Please reply for further procedures. The management of the hotel will take care of your feeding, accommodation including your air ticket. They will provide some relevant backup documents to enable the applicant get his or her visa at UK-Embassy in the applicant’s Present country of residence.

No down payment, no advance but the client must pay sum of N250k when the visa
    is ready. And the registration fee is N1, 500

JOB OFFER

Chef, Bouncers, Duty Manager, Accommodation Assistant, Restaurant Staff, Comis Chef,
    Waiter/Waitress, Kitchen Porter, Bar Person, Receptionist, Souls Chef, Junior Pastry Chef, Soul’s chef
    Bar Staff, Head Chef, Equestrian Guide (ReHORSES), Front Office Manager Skill
    Sales/ Marketing Graduate, Chef de Partie, Catering Manager, Kitchen Personnel /Cook / Chef
    Bar attendance, Cook, kitchen assistant chef, Receptionist, Night Porter, counter assistant
    Bar Person, Food & Beverage, Service Staff, Reservations Agent, Front Office Supervisor
    Assistant Night Manager, Sous Chef, Head Chef/Commis Skill Chef, Masseus/Housekeeper
    Chef General Operative Person, Cook, Room receptionist, Barman/Waiter, Restaurant Supervisor Executive Chef, Chef de Partie, Senior Chef de Partie , Junior Sous Chef, coffeeshop worker chef,
    Food & Beverage Manager, Sous chef, Commis Chef, Experienced Receptionist, Front Office Agent/Receptionist, FUNITURE MAKER Clergy, Conputer Technician, Duty / Assistant Manager
    Night Auditor, Chef De Partie, Night Porter, Manager/coffee shop, General assistant confectioner
    Senior Assistant Manager, Senior Receptionist, Restaurant manager, Restaurant Manager, Chef de Partie
    Breakfast Chef, Commis Chef, Porter, Senior Operations Manager, Bar Personnel, Demi-Chef de Partie
    Maintenance Man, Assistant Manager, Experienced Chef, Waiter / waitress, Head Waiter, Qualified Chef, Banqueting Manager

Solomon World Travels and Tour

Tel: 08095865876, 07025025832, 08099670353.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    , [email protected]

Re: Workers are needed in one of the UK Hotel

what is the name of the Hotel and location in UK. if not to scam house with #1500

Do u think I will just come up here to get =N=1,500 from people just like that? You want want me to give you the name of the Hotel? Then how do I protect my franchise with them? if you don't want to apply please simply ignore the advert and look else where.

The company is registered, the number are real, u can call and if u want meet me one on one, please do.

You do not know when great opportunities come your way. Hey! we are for real.

@solomonworldcomputer my advice 2 u n d house is dat wen we get a piece of info, we shuld do som research so as 2 take d rite step! As 4 ur post,it's a SCAM n d name of d company is BRUNNEL HOTEL LONDON.So pls house do urselves a favour by ignorin it.
    God is Good

Note dat d hotel exists but it's neither responsibl 4 d recruitmnt mail i saw in my scam folda nor 4 d purported mass recruitment makin d rounds. A WORD IS ENOUGH 4 D WISE!
    God is Good

+ Reply