My 2012 New Year Special Offer For My Smart Students!!!

For the first time ever! in the history of internet business. Get my newly released 50 red hot cash printing information products that will not only make you RICH but hire your boss as your own gate man!!!

NOTE!!! THIS IS A LIMITED TIME OFFER : AS SOON AS 50 STUDENTS SECURE THEIR SLOTS ( IT'l BE OVER )

After being successful online, I have decided to share my wealth of experience with you so that
you can turn your Internet Connection into dishing out MONEY like a Spoilt ATM This New Year!!!

I'm going to show you an easy, proven way to start dumping cash into your bank account, without running in circles, talking to anyone or even leaving your house.
BELOW ARE 50 HOT red hot cash printing packages i have been talking about!!!

2012 New Year pack
Make money with football betting

This Report will tell you how you can make money just by predicting the outcomes of football matches.
All you have to do is just predict if Chelsea will win WIGAN at Stamford bridge or if they will lose. If your prediction is correct, your N4000 can turn to 3 X N4000 (N12,000) within 24 hours
VALUE N4,000

2012 New Year Pack
Mobile Cash Machine
This particular ebook have been designed to reveal the inside secret on how any one any where in nigeria can turn his mobile phone and internet connection into cool money
VALUE N3,500

2012 New Year pack
Recharge Card Printing Manual
I do not need to tell you more about this HOT info, On a normal day, people charge N5000 or more for seminars on this topic
Right now, a lot of people have turned into millionaires doing this business and the number of people who use recharge cards are on the increase
VALUE N2,000

2012 New Year pack
Domain Flipping And Packing
Discover how you can start buying and selling domain names for a huge amount of money without stress

VALUEN3,000

2012 New Year pack
Make $500 Everyday From Your Facebook Fan Page
This Guide will show you how you can create your own Facebook Fan Page, Drive Traffic To it and start pocketing $500 Everyday without doing anything
VALUEN3,500

2012 New Year pack
How To Make Money From GSM Short Codes
Secrets Of Making Millions From GSM Short Codes Every 90 Days Grab the pictorial step by step that will guide you
VALUE N4,500

2012 New Year pack
How to Make $100 Daily With Clickbank & Paydotcom
In this book you will learn how to open an account on Clickbank & Paydotcom as a Nigerian; how to receive your money in Nigeria; how to work with Clickbank & Paydotcom without a website; how to succeed with Clickbank & Paydotcom and many more.
VALUE N4,500

2012 New Year pack
Make $1000 Monthly Selling Pictures Online
Do you know you can make a fortune selling pictures? You don't have to be a photographer, anyone can do it. This ebook will hold you by the and reveal to you all you need to know in this money-spinning business.
VALUE N3,500

2012 New Year pack
How To Design Your Own Website In 20mins
This Guide will show you how to design your own business website in less than 20mins, you don't need any knowledge to do this

VALUE N2,500

2012 New Year pack
Would You Like To Make Money From Blogging
If your answer is yes, then this report which is very comprehensive will make your desire a reality.
As a matter of fact, there is a young Nigerian in Lagos who makes over $2,000 every month from blogs.
You too can do it and this book is a great helper.
VALUE N3,500

2012 New Year pack
Yahoo Answer Guide
Make money daily with yahoo answers, and get a huge number of traffic from it following my step by step pictorial guide
Grab the hot kit now!!!

VALUE N2,500

2012 New Year pack
Do you know about online forums
Well, at least, I think you know about forum.
Do you know that you can make tremendous amount of money on forums like this
This report details how I used a technique that a 22 year old undergraduate used to pull in N65000 in 5 without any start up capital.
VALUE N1,500

2012 New Year pack
How to Make N60,000 Monthly With Your Email
This e-book will show you how to turn your free e-mail (yahoo, Gmail, hotmail etc) to a money-making machine. With the secrets I will reveal to you in this e-book, you will generate N60,000 or more consistently every month.

VALUEN2,000

2012 New Year pack
infomation marketing success
This e-book will show you how to make big money in the information marketing industry.
all the secrets, tricks and tactics on how to make money selling information are all explained in this particular manual

VALUEN4,000

2012 New Year pack
Fiverr Money
Here is a pictorial step by step e-manual that reveals the inside secret on how you can make money from fiverr.com every thing you ever needed are all contained in this manual.

VALUEN4,000

2012 New Year pack
Blog Profit Love blogging
if yes then discover how you can start a successful blogging business that will constantly push cash into your bank account.

VALUEN3,000

2012 New Year pack
Gsm Short Code Cash
Here you will learn how to tap into the multi-billion gsm short code business and share your profit with big companies like mtn, etisalat, glo etc.
VALUE N3,000

2012 New Year pack
Think And Grow Rich
Ever wondered why you keep on failing no matter how hard you try? this particular package will help you think like the millionares.
VALUE N2,000

2012 New Year pack
Hobby Profit Have passion for any thing, do you derive joy doing any thing if yes then discover how you can turn what you like doing the most into money.
VALUE N3,000

2012 New Year pack
Online Survey Profit
Hve you ever dreamt of how cool it could be making money online by just filling simple online web form? if you dearly wanna make some cool cash taking survey, here is it for you
VALUE N2,500

2012 New Year pack
AdSense Airway
learn how to make money with google adsense all the tricks are all discussed in this particular e-manual.
VALUE N2,000

2012 New Year pack
facebook cash system
On facebook If you are on facebook then, discover how you can make money while connecting and socializing with friends on facebook.
VALUE N5,500

2012 New Year pack
Twitter Cash!!!
How to make money on twitter every thing you ever need to know about making money on twitter are all discussed in this package.
VALUE N2,500

2012 New Year pack
How To Register A business Name with CAC
Do you have a business name that you would wish to register with the corporate affairs commission if yes, then discover how you can register a business name with out a lawyer!!!
VALUE N3,500

2012 New Year pack
How To Get A USA Bank Account here in ngeria
Are you in nigeria and wish to have a bank account in the US? if yes then discover how you can get a use bank account with out going to the use
VALUE N2,500

ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS FOR THE
FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO ORDER TODAY.

(1)The New Way To Make Money
Buying And Selling Domains

(2) Sneaky Tricks You Can Use To
Get Thousands Of New Subscribers TO your list

(3)The Beginners Guide To Google Adsense

(4)Automated Traffic Bot Software:-
The key to your success is being serious about This software

(5)Blueprint for running a successful Social Media Marketing business

(6)How to Use Facebook: 400 Million users for Business

(7) Auto Blogging Software; It can manage and update even over 1000s of your blogs with a push of a button

( Genuine 10,000 Nigerian E-mail address and Phone Numbers that you can advertise and sell your products and services to

(9)The Code 3 Secret System That Puts Money In Your Bank Account Daily

(10)New Ways On How To Make Free And Unlimited GSM Calls Day & Night Without Credits

(11) How to Download ANY Expensive, E-book, Software and Other Packages Online Daily Without EVER Paying a KOBO

(12)How to make $300 Uploading Videos On Youtube.com

(13)Mass Article Creator Software;it create up to 1,000 articles from just ONE article in less than 30seconds

(14)Mass Article Submitter: It will Automatically submit each of your articles to all directories at once

(15) AVG antivirus that will expire in 2019 and 100 WEBSITES THAT ARE READY TO PAY YOU $100 A DAY WORKING FOR JUST 2HOURS DAILY WITHOUT SPENDING A DIME

(16) A secret Website that will Pay you $25 each for writing on any topic you like

(17)Traffic Anarchy Software : this is the most powerful traffic generator, Do you need Traffic for your Blog or Website? This is the Software you need. You won't understand me until you try it out yourself

(1FaceBook Blaster Pro Software ; is the internet’s #1Facebook friend adder $ marketing software tool

(19)How To set up MasterCard in 30minutes with your local Currency

(20)How to Invest One Time $10 And make Continuously $100 Weekly

(21)How To Create E-book Covers In 3 Minutes and Mobile Site Creation for Fast and easy Profits--- A simple Step-by-Step Guide for making $217 a day

(22) 201 TWITTER TOOLS That Will Bring You Daily Cash And Traffics On Your Website OR BLOG

(23) ADSENSE KEYWORDS TSUNAMI: The secret to making insane profits from Google Adsense is KEYWORDS-- Get the Rich and High paying keywords here.

(24) MASS/BULK EMAILER SOFTWARE that you can use to send bulk email to clients, customers, etc

(25) How You Can Create A Hot-Selling Information Product On Any Subject

(26) How To Write Headlines That will Make You Rich and Easily Create Ads and Sales Letters Which Make People Line Up And Beg You To Take Their Money

(27) The U.S Bank Alternatives

(2 Secrets Of Websites Traffic in 2012

(29) 245 Ways To Get Traffic To Your Website Or BLOG

(30) How to Watch DSTV FREE on Your Computer & PHONES

(31) 100 Websites That Are Ready To Pay You $100 A Day Working For just 2 hrs Daily Without Spending A Kobo

(32)How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer

(33) Easy Way To Get approved by Google Adsense And make $50 daily

(34) COMPLETE MODEM UNLOCKING SOFTWARES, TOOLKIT
AND MANUAL FOR ZTE AND HAUWEI MODEM

** Wait, I'm not done yet! **

#1. Domain Flipping And Packing Manual

#2. Make €50 Daily To Your Google Adsense

#3. How To Open and Verify PayPal Account Here In Nigeria

#4. HOW TO MAKE $250 OR MORE DAILY TAKING SURVEYS

#5. Make $500 Everyday From Your Facebook Fan Page

#6. Business Name Registration Guide

#7. Your First Affiliate Sale

#8. How To Make $2,000 Monthly Writing Articles

#9. How To Make Money From GSM Short Codes

#10. Make $1000 Monthly Selling Pictures Online

#11. How To Get US and UK Phone Numbers Here In Nigeria

#12. How To Design Your Own Website In 20mins

#13. Would You Like To Make Money From Blogging?

#14. Yahoo Answer Guide

#15. Online Forum Riches

#16. HOW TO LEGALLY RELOCATE AND START WORKING OR
STUDYING IN CANADA WITHOUT GOING TO THE EMBASSY

#17. How To Change Your IP Address And Surf The Internet Anonymous

#18. How To Make N35,00 Weekly From Facebook (FacebookDollar Kit)

#19. How To Set Up An Autoresponder With Your Gmail Account

#20. 101 Ideas You Can Easily Turn Into Cash

#21. Online Payment Account Opening Demystified

#22. How To Create Info Products That Sells In An Hour

#23. My 24hrs Dollar Blast (Reloaded)

#24. How To Watch DStv On Your Phone & Pc Free

#25. How To Make $300 - $600 With Sharecash Method

#26. Adsense Domain Parking Step By Step

#27. How To Browse N1,000 Monthly With Zain On Pc

#28. How To Start A Profitable Web Hosting Business
Company In 30mins With Less Than N4,000

#29. How To Make $50 Daily Uploading Pictures On YouTube

#30. How To Write A Killer Advert That Can Make You Rich

#31. The Ghost Blueprint - Money In The Bank

#32. How To Download Any Expensive Ebook On The Internet

#33. How To Turn N400 Recharge Card To N60,000 Or More Within A Month

#34. How To Make $100, 000 A Year Selling Information Product

#35. How To Make At Least $500 Every Day With CPA

#36. How To Lift A Limited PayPal Account

#37. How To Get Unlimited Traffic In 15 Minutes Or Less For Free

#38. How To Get A UK Free Virtual Address

#39. How To Import Cheap Laptops From US

#40 AUTO BLOGGING SAMURAI (ABS): This is an autoblogging
software that generates, re-writes and submit articles on a daily basis to your blog. The beauty of this robot is that is works for Wordpress and free Blogger Blogs as well.

#41. The Secret To Earning $150 A Day With Bum Marketing In Less Than A Month

#42. Laptop Repair Pictorial Guide

#43. Stumble Upon Secret Expose

#44. TV CASH SYSTEM: How to make money from just watching TV

#44. Pictorial Step-by-Step Guide on how to get .com domain names using Liberty Reserve and fully monetize with Adsense.

#45. How to get a uk-number free & receive calls with it in your Nigerian Line

So, here's how you can get access and start your own info product business. ********** Do not miss this
opportunity - My Mentoring & Coaching System GUARANTEE's You results ****************

You Must Act Quickly Because Only The First 10 People Will Get These Softwares AND E-books

"Who Else Wants To Take Advantage Of This Never Before Seen Bonus Package That Not Only Gives You Hot Resale Rights E-Books And Softwares But Also This Exact
'One Time Offer' That Stuffs Cash Into Your Pockets 24 Hours A Day On Autopilot Even While You Are Sleeping!"

Who, then, is still saying that you can’t make money online?
The above proofs are enough to convince you that anyone can make money online. It now depends on the
right kind of information available to you

…LET ME SHOW YOU HOW! STOP THE SEARCH!!!
What you need to start these online businesses:

• A computer connected to an internet or you can use a café nearest to you.
• 15 – 30 minutes of your time at your convenience.
• A low or no start-up capital.

So if you want to be among my students that I will be exposing any
of the above Hot Internet Businesses, to start raking you $2,000 in your first month, you will get the Above E-Books And Softwares Now Act Now And You Can Be Selling

This Complete Package Yourself to Supercharge Your Profits!

So the big question is... How Much Should You Invest In Your Very Own cash Producing One-Time- Offer.?

I know you are thinking "how much is this going to cost?
But By Now You are Probably Worrying About The Price...

I’m not going to go on about how much all this is worth - or give you a monetary value of all that is included - let me just tell you outright.

What's a fair price for cutting-edge technologies like this? If you act quickly, I am willing to
give you All These E-books And softwares Above For instant access
today to this incredibly-powerful internet marketing/webmaster tools for considerably less than that. N3,500.

You heard it right! Just N3,500.

** N3,700 ONLY ** To Get All these E-Books And software Above You can use it to add value to your subscribers and keep them happy or use it as an ethical bribe to get people to opt in to your list.

It's completely up to you, So don't hate yourself for missing out on this crazy opportunity

P.S. Be sure to Grab This Opportunity now while you have the
chance. This Deal will not last long, so I strongly urge you to take advantage of this amazing deal and save yourself a bundle.

P.S.S. Don't be fooled by the low price. This small investment can bring wild return on investment. It
can bring hundreds or thousands of dollars in additional profit
compared to if you had not used Them on your website!
P.S. S.S.- Remember we cannot guarantee this price much longer.
Get it right now before the price goes back to N7,500 Each.
P.S.S. S.S.- Also remember that every minute you wait is crucial -the longer you wait to get your
hands on These Internet Marketing Tools, the more valuable customers

you are missing out on, and the more money you lose! Plus, tomorrow you might not find This E-Books And Softwares as a bonus! P.S.S.S.S.S. Why are you still reading?!

Don't waste time thinking about whether you want to use it to transform your business or website.
Get started now!

You will have your first BOOM in the next 10 minutes...
Note: This IS a LIMITED Offer and may be pulled at any time!

And How Much Would You Pay For The Whole Packages Listed Above?
JUST N3,500

PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
To get the download links to all these e-books that I have stated and get started ASAP

All you have to do is pay in N3,500 into the bank account below:

PAYMENT DETAILS:

EGBO HAROLD UWHETU
FIRST BANK NIG
ACCT NUMBER: 3055699225
Email: [email protected]

EGBO HAROLD UWHETU
UBA BANK NIG
ACCT NO. 04430680024441
PHONE: 08061528089,
EMAIL- [email protected]

After Payment, Text Your Teller Number To Me:
08061528089, 08090973892
All the packages will be sent immediately after confirmation.
See you @ the Top.

THIS SPECIAL OFFER ENDS AS SOON AS 25 STUDENTS SECURE THEIR SLOTS

After Payment text "2012 New year pack" With Your Name, Teller Number, and email address to 08061528089 And you will get the whole package listed above in 10mins After Payment Confirmation
**WARNING!!!**
You will not see it when you come back again because the 25 slot would have been booked and I can assure you that there is no place online where you can get this kind of powerful offer.
Drop whatever you are doing right now and take advantage of this right away before this opportunity disappears.
Wish You Happy New Year!