Hello fellow forumites,so many people has been browsing around in this site searching for what do lay hands on to do as either a living or to support what they already has. The truth still remains that naijahotjobs.com has been a great source for many,some has been established just by making adequate use of the information they came across in this place,while some still want to be taken by the hand and spoonfed.Whatever may be the case,there are still great opportunities inn here to take advantage of,just take time to surf around and you will surelly come across the one that will tickle your fancy,with a motivation to start it.

I for a person has an idea to share with as many as are intrested,this is on "Buying Cheap Laptops" and then resalling it with profit.
Everyone can bear me witness that Laptop is the current sort after good for Nigerians today,both students,workers,business people,even full house wives are all looking for one thing or te other to do with a laptop ,and due to it's high market price,many are denied of getting one. But the truth is,though many think that laptop is that costlly,they never knew that one can get fairlly used one's at cheap rate to use for the same purpose the brown new one is serving. WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW IT LOOKS LIKE !!. So long as it is given you what you want and besides,the so called brown new,has not much difference with ist as even you who owns it will appreciate it so much,because it's almost physically new,to say.

There are places to get it,which many do not know,and there are the intricases in getting htem. If you know the place but doesn't know the How,you wil never enjoy the benefit,except one who knows told you.
It's right around where most of us are,but not noticed.

For more information about this,just pm or still mail me to [email protected], and the details shall be yours.

Take advantage of this before i stop telling people,unless you already know it,then congratulation!!,but if not,i think you need to know.