+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: secure a uk,canada,belgium,germany visa with just 75k without any deposit.

Re: secure a uk,canada,belgium,germany visa with just 75k without any deposit.

ok house sorry for not coming to respond on time, i have not visited here for a bit.....
    i know how much visa fee is and i do not expect anyone to pay 500k to get any visa, why cant you guys do it yourself? and why do you hv to always go through someone.....and MR poster what if the people contacting you dont have the right document to apply for a visa? what would you do? fabricate documents for them right?
    they will sure bag a penalty of 10 yrs ban for applyin with fake documents, that is why some people keep applying and always get rejected while the embassy collects their application fee.....
    and secondly there are a lot dubious agent that will tell you at first that they are not collecting a dime until you get your visa..... and later they wil call you and say the visa is ready and come up with some reason why you have to send them some money so they can bring the visa out and offcourse you will get nothing........ i know someone that lost his passport through that means...
    i am just telling you guys to be cautious..
    A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE..
    stay blessed

here is my mail [email protected], kindly fwrd the link to my mail

bros, I really share your idea. I really don't like commenting on issues like this on this forum because most of the things/posts some people post here are veru funny and had to believe. Anyway, for your information I actually called this guy same day he posted this post and from what I was able to extract from him, 1. the 75K he is asking for is just for admininstrative charges i.e to help you submit your document at the embassy. according to him you are to pay after you get your visa (which means you are going to provide all your docs. yourself) 2. according to him they can also arrange for docs for you should incase you don't have the required docs. for a fee.

but to the best of my knowledge, most of these embassies will ordinary not allow a third party to submit your application for you i.e they will only collect application from only the applicants except you are submiiting for your family members that share your surname.

Guys it is only embassies like kenya, SA & some other african countries that can still issue visa if you use one or two fake docs.
    PS: don't use fake docs, I BEG OOOO
    d

please im interested,my email is [email protected]

chirman please i'm game please update me more on student visa to uk

please i'm interested
    [email protected]
    L

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12