+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: secure a uk,canada,belgium,germany visa with just 75k without any deposit.

secure a uk,canada,belgium,germany visa with just 75k without any deposit.

secure a uk, canada, germany, sout africa,belgium visa with just 75k with no deposit until the visa is out in less than 3weeks.......for more information call me on 08025703664 or [email protected]

Re: secure a uk,canada,belgium,germany visa with just 75k without any deposit.

WHAT ABOUT STUDENT VISA? [email protected]
    boomy

[quote=info_festjidconsult ]
    secure a uk, canada, germany, sout africa,belgium visa with just 75k with no deposit until the visa is out in less than 3weeks.......for more information call me on 08025703664 or [email protected]
    [/quote

pls let me know more [email protected]

you dont have t pay houndreds thousand of naira(450k or more) for visa you can get with less than an hundred thousand naira......all we need from you is you coming to our office with ur international passport and ur passport photograph....if u have any document u can also bring them.......thats all u dont have to pay a dime untill the visa is out......thank you all.

Hello,
    I am interested in securing Canadian Student Visa and i am wishing to go along with my family members ( i.e. my spouse and 2kids - 5yrs and 3yrs of age respectively).
    How possible is this and how can your organisation be of help?

Thank you.
    pls contact me on [email protected]

@poster
    where are you getting the visa from? i am sure you have your own visa printing machine abi.....common tif like you......you are all excited about this scam ....dont come back crying by the time you lose your passprt and your money...

hello mr ShakersAndMovers
    i dont have a visa printing machine at home......i process original visa for people.......so what you are trying to tell people here now is ...if you dont spend 500k for any visa ..the visa wont be an original visa?......or what?...because i dont see any reason why some people just like lies and hate d truth so much.....so you are telling me if u apply for uk visa urself with only visa fee that means the visa is fake because u dont spend much.....MR ShakersAndMovers
    please change ur orientation....and stop confusing others. thank you

I will advise Mr. ShakerAndmovers to get re-orientated by trying to find out official cost of UK, Canadian or Belgium visa and come back to apologize to all Naijahotjobs website users for distroying truth from a well to do Nigerian who is informed and willing to help others by diseminatting this vital information which some could have and keep within.

am interested , where is ur office, though i can't vouch for ur authenticity but i believ dat sinc ur not collecting a dime, b4 issuing the visa its fair enough....

as long as i wont get sent back from the airport......hope u can give me that guarantee...then how long will it take to get the visa, am interested in doing my masters in canada..God willing. get back to me on [email protected]

I'm Really interested about it. my email: [email protected]

send me detais im interested email [email protected]

pls can u send me ur office adres im interested.godbles u .email is [email protected]

why some people keep applying and always get rejected why the embassy collects their application fee.....
    and there are some dubious agent that will tell you at first that they are not collecting a dime until you get your visa..... and later they wil call you and say the visa is ready and come up with some reason why you have to send them some money so they can bring the visa out and offcourse you will get nothing........ i know someone that lost his passport through that means...
    i am just telling you guys to be cautious..
    A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE..
    stay blessed

Quote Originally Posted by billyz
    I will advise Mr. ShakerAndmovers to get re-orientated by trying to find out official cost of UK, Canadian or Belgium visa and come back to apologize to all Naijahotjobs website users for distroying truth from a well to do Nigerian who is informed and willing to help others by diseminatting this vital information which some could have and keep within.
    i hope you come back to apologise after you get ripped off of you hard earned money lol

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast