+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to raise money to studying overseas

How to raise money to studying overseas

HOW TO RAISE MONEY TO STUDYING OVERSEAS

EXTRA TIME ON JOBS

One of the easiest ways to raise the funds necessary for studying abroad is to spend more time on the job. Depending upon the heaviness of your school schedule, this may or may not be a possibility for you. If you would like to spend more time on the job but can't get the hours necessary to do so, consider picking up a second part-time job so you can get the hours you seek to make your study abroad plans a reality.

i)work from home online
    there online investment that student can make money from every week or monthly, this can a help a student raise fund in Nigeria or overseas. if interested contact me.

ii) write books.

you can read books on any topic and make money selling them you can write print it out and package it, fund a news paper vendor in your area, talk to him or her to help you sell your books and give him some percentage of your sales profit. if interested contact me for hot topics and how to make sales fast.

FRIENDS AND FAMILY HELP

Appealing to friends and family is an option worth exploring when seeking the funds to study abroad. Make your desires known to those closest to you, asking them to give you cash in place of presents for several upcoming holidays to help you pay for this study abroad experience you so desire. By making this simple request, you can not only build your bank account, but also potentially stop yourself from getting those hideous sweaters that Aunt Gertie so enjoys presenting.

SCHOLARSHIPS

Many schools offer scholarships specifically for study-abroad students. find out if your school offers such scholarships. Because these scholarships are only for students who are studying abroad, they may be easier to acquire than some other scholarships open to all students. if interested in 50% scholarship contact me.

if you want a 50% scholarship to study overseas i can get you one ,also setup your online investment program to make money for yourself and teach you how it works.

if interested email your name,course,phone number to [email protected]

Re: How to raise money to studying overseas

SCHOLARSHIPS

Many schools offer scholarships specifically for study-abroad students. find out if your school offers such scholarships. Because these scholarships are only for students who are studying abroad, they may be easier to acquire than some other scholarships open to all students. if interested in 50% scholarship contact me.

if you want a 50% scholarship to study overseas i can get you one ,also setup your online investment program to make money for yourself and teach you how it works.

if interested email your name,course,phone number to [email protected]

+ Reply