+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Studying overseas this year

Studying overseas this year

Here we will be covering issues relating to study overseas, immigration and study advice and scholarship resources for young Nigerians. If you are looking at this page right now. Then you have reached the final bus stop of information that will blow your mind and change your life forever. Some years ago, I was in your shoes and wallowed in such dispair of the mind and was apprehensive about my future since Nigeria was suffering from a case of curruption and the future of young people was not guaranteed. I thought of traveling overseas to further my education but I was overwhelmed by the fees involved in achieving this feat. I knew there was work to be done if I really wanted to experience a change in my life and career. I have decided to be part of the change that young Nigerians require to change their lives forever. Today, I have not only succeeded in studying overseas but on scholarship. You probably be wondering how this happened. This is where I will tell it all. Your Intelligence and education does not change your state and quality of life but quality information does. Are you a parent who wants your child to get quality education overseas? Are you a young and intellegent graduate who wants to further his or her studies overseas but hasn't got the funding? Are in interested in living abroad? Are in interested in securing scholarships and schooling overseas free of charge? This is where it all begins. Welcome.... I shall be providing relevant information and advice to young Nigerians in the areas of 1. Immigration and travel to the best locations overseas. 2. Study overseas and scholarships. 3. choice of career and career developments/relevant training. 4. Study locations. 5. Life after education. How to secure it. 6. Healthy relationships and dating 7. How to become a next generation Nigerian . The Next Generation Nigerian is one who is loaded with information that will impact our nation and change lives forever. Also as add ons.. There shall be resources on healthy living (how to avoid risky behaviours), Mentoring, poetry, voluntary opportunities, work experience and career development. ALL THESE WILL BE COMING SOON. FOLLOW OUR BLOGS AND NEWS FEED. Engr. Emma Osa Ogbeide

Re: Studying overseas this year

Am interested in the study overseas and scholarship, my mail address is [email protected]
    E

Re: Studying overseas this year

It is good to know that there are still people who are interested in uplifting the youth and the image of this country Nigeria. Kudos

+ Reply