+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to apply and obtain Financial aid to Study in Universities Abroad. U,UK,CA,AUS,Eu

Thumbs up How to apply and obtain Financial aid to Study in Universities Abroad. U,UK,CA,AUS,Eu

Financial aid can help you attend a more expensive AND best school in the world.Financial aid is awarded to help you with all off these expenses like Tuition, Health service fee, Student service fee, Room, board including an additional standard allowance for travel expenses.

Nigerian and individual find it difficult to afford the money required to study in university oversea. i must tell you to study oversea is the cheapest. HOW? if you know the secret then you have the key.
    Apart from been the cheapest i will show below external body(international Consultant) in Nigerian that are in collaboration with foreign bank oversea that help student with loan.

What this consultant does is that they act as your guarantor, help you apply for admission and then pay your tuition and living expenses required direct to the school and you will be expected to pay back after six months of your graduation while working. This international Educational Consultants goes as far help you in applying a job in the school that would assist your need while in the school.

To learn more call or email

+2348138912344
    [email protected]

Re: How to apply and obtain Financial aid to Study in Universities Abroad. U,UK,CA,AU

ARE YOU DREAMING OF STUDYING OR WORKING ABROAD BUT NO SPONSOR?

How to apply for admission in any of the best universities/colleges abroad and obtain Financial aid and scholarships to study at the university/college of your choice for any degree course. Bs, Masters and Phd. etc

+2348138912344
    [email protected]

Re: How to apply and obtain Financial aid to Study in Universities Abroad. U,UK,CA,AU

1-How to apply for admission in any of the best universities/colleges abroad and obtain Financial aid and scholarships to study at the university/college of your choice for any degree course. Bs, Masters and Phd. etc

2-links to vast employment opportunities any where in the world you want to work.

+2348138912344
    [email protected]

Also this Financial aid could be from foreign or local banks, we will link you up with Nigerian Agent/Consultant that are internationally in partnership with this Foreign banks that offer this Financial aid to student who wish to study abroad. The Nigerian Agent/Consultant act as your Sponsor or Guarantor to this Foreign Banks.

The Banks pay your tuition, boarding and other expenses to your University.

After your graduation from the University you work their and repay back you loan within 4 [four] years before you can return or continue your work there base on contract .

How to apply and obtain Financial aid to Study in Universities Abroad. U,UK,CA,AU

The Banks pay your tuition, boarding and other expenses to your University.

After your graduation from the University you work their and repay back you loan within 4 [four] years before you can return or continue your work there base on contract .

Please, I am interested.
    Here is my number +2348064842926.
    Any upfront payment? Please, I highly and extremely brilliant and young, however finance has constrained my efforts to further my University education.I want to study Mass Communication, and prefarably Canada.. Please how do I go about it? THANK YOU so much.

Thanks for this info. How can I see you personally so as to discuss how best to go about it. My Tel. no. +2348076438464

Am highly interested.My email address is [email protected] and my phone no is +2348032149684.Thanks.

Am highly interested.My email address is [email protected] and my phone no is +2348032149684. Thanks.

+ Reply