+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: How to get ADMISSION to Universities Abroad

How to get ADMISSION to Universities Abroad

Admission into any of the Universities in Ukraine, Poland, Russia, UK, Cyprus, China, Finland and Sweden are now in progress. Fully aware that a large number of students desirous of studying abroad, We recruit and prepare them for further studies abroad at any University of their choice. We also assist students with visa processing.

WHY STUDY ABROAD?
    ? The countries have one of the world’s best educational system with multiple options to choose, their universities provides education of higher quality and their education process is based on the European principle of democracy, autonomy, academic freedom, equity and best traditions of the world.
    ? Their education certificates are recognized all over the world.
    ? Their Universities are globally recognized as a friendly multi-cultural society with high family values.
    ? There is a low crime rate
    ? They have an affordable and unbelievably cheaper tuition fees, less than most Nigerian private universities. Some are even tuition free.
    ? Guaranteed university accommodation hostel facilities are available.

WHY US?
    Arthur Redwood Immigration has assisted numerous candidates with admission to study abroad to pursue their course of study.
    Arthur Redwood Immigration will assist to secure your admission process your travel documents/visa. We also guarantee the student accommodation on his arrival at the university.

OUR PROCEDURE
    For interested students, we process the admission until we have the admission letter ready and, in the process the students are to pay the school application fees, medical certificate fees, translation of document fees, legalization fees, health insurance and processing fees will be paid only when the visa is out.

INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT AND CERTIFICATES
    NO SAT TOEFL OR GRE

CONTACT
    [email protected]

CALL 08037212165, 08191182676, 08098362541.

Other services:
    1. We can assist you procure visas to Dubai, Schengen, China etc
    2. We can help you procure low cost airline tickets and Hotel accomodation.
    3. We also offer tours to places of interest abroad.

08108908088 or 08098362541, www.eduscholar.com.ng

Re: How to get ADMISSION to Universities Abroad

i wnt admission in any counrty, either tuition free, or tuition pay one, but no to expensive, send me your quaterial,hope you are not 419, like others.can you help.this my email--- [email protected] bye

Applications are still being received for admission.
    Contact us today.

Click my name on my profile and follow the link you see. You will get answers to all your admission problems into international universities for free.

Hello

All interested applicants to study overseas in Universities in Finland, Sweden, Ukraine, China etc that admissions processes will close in November.

Hurry now to start your admission process.

See 08037212165 or our website below for contact details.

thank U very much 4 the message.
    my name is: Onyenanu Justice Obinna and my email address is: [email protected]. i have a B.Ed in Management & Planning/Economics with a Second Class Upper Degree. pls how can i get a matching M.Sc programming in any of Finland, Denmark, Sweden or Norwegian Universities that offer free tuition study. and what are the necessary requirements; when what isl the Admission Application time frame. i will be grateful to hear from U.

Best Regards,

Justice.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for the information. Pls tell me hw to go about this Test of english and all it will take me to get the admission. Am ready to sch abroad nw. Pls reply me tru my email [email protected]. I had HND in Town and Regional planning (upper credit) can i go for masters and what is the best course you will suggest. Thanks.

everybody knows when u have a scholarship opportunity, it becomes easier to study abroad. why not make a search urself.
    www.scholarship-xx.co.cc

Pls, i need info on studying in any of this countries. my mail is [email protected]

+ Reply