+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Help, choosing between cranfield, newcastle and uni of aberdeen - subsea engineering

Help, choosing between cranfield, newcastle and uni of aberdeen - subsea engineering

Hi guys, I really need your help with deciding on university choice as soon as possible. I have got admission to study Subsea Engineering at Cranfield, Newcastle University and University of Aberdeen. I am having a hard time choosing among the 3. I have complete scholarship (PTDF) so cost is not a consideration. I am looking at the reputation of the school with respect to the course, opportunities for employment upon graduation and over all postgraduate school and environment experience.

I would really appreciate responses from your experiences especially guys in the industry and those who have UK schooling experience directly or via friends.

I want to present my school choice by next week. Thanks for your anticipated help.

Re: Help, choosing between cranfield, newcastle and uni of aberdeen - subsea engineer

from the ranking of uni in UK. Newcastle is the highest from the 3 school. Newcastle is ranked 23 best school in UK why Aberdeen is ranked 44. but i cant find cranfield from the list of uni, if its Cardiff its ranked 36. i will advise u to go Newcastle, am in uk doing my Msc. u can confirm it with this link http://www.thecompleteuniversityguid...bles/rankings?

+ Reply