+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: DREAM OF STUDYING IN THE US

DREAM OF STUDYING IN THE US

DEAR FRIEND,
    Have you ever wanted to study in the US? Using either your WASSE or NECO result. And you will not pay for the tuition fee until you get to US.
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Seun. I have helped people on US admission and embassy consult. I will provide the documents you need for the school admission, the embassy and the frequent asked question at the embassy also the ways to answer then. SEUN I HAVE QUESTIONS TO ASK YOU;
    1. DO YOU DO SWEDEN, FINLAND, UK ADMISSION? IF NO WHY
    I don’t. Firstly Sweden and Finland are not English speaking country but there may be English course. Secondly Sweden, Finland and UK embassy will tell you to provide 1-2 million naria in your account for 28 day.
    2. WHAT ABOUT IF THE UNIVERSITY IS TOO EXPENSIVE?
    The university will cost 8000 dollars per semester but if it is too expensive for you, I will help you to do transfer to a the college is about 1500 dollars,
    3. HOW WILL I FUND MY EDUCATION IN US?
    The help I can do for you is to help you register for a course in nursing which is 1 month , if you pass the course you will get a nursing jobs in which they will pay you between 40- 50 dollars per hour.
    4, HOW DO I GET YOU?
    My phone number is 07090865205

Re: DREAM OF STUDYING IN THE US

yes masters runs too

seun u didnt mention ur fees, am interested in doing my masters there but, GRE ,TOEFL issues plus the high cost of there unis gives me stress. wat do suggest.
    how do make my dream come thru,cos am of the opinion that on geting there i can foot my bills somehow.

FOR YOUR MASTERS ALL THAT REQUIRED IS YOUR WASSE OR NECO RESULT WITH YOUR UNIVERSITY TRANSCRIPT. FOR MY FEE YOU HAVE TO CALL ME ON PHONE FOR THAT.THANKS

i have two sitting neco result can i , can i apply for a BSC program.

NO FLASHING.THANKS

seun does the 8000 dollars include the accomodation..and other expenses lik the use of liberary....etc.

YES

IT IS PAY WHEN U ARRIVE IN US

3D like i said b4, am interested in doing my masters in the university of maryland, usa, wat do i need to do.... u talked abt contacting u , and all, i will ,but first wat are the requirements ,cost and all .

Mr. Seun, I was force to comment after reading your advertizement. You sound like a scammer. I live in the U.S and I know how things are here. First of all, The average cost to attend a 4-year college (university) is around $15k/annual.
    The college you are lying to people is 2-year community college whose cost of tuition is more than $1500/semester since they are international students. You mentioned you will assist your clients register for a nursing course which is one month. The so-called nursing course you are talking about is Certified Nursinf Assistant (CNA) which pays $8/hr. Even a Register Nurse (RN) in does not make up to that except they have many years of experience. YOU LIED BIG TIME in this regard.
    You also did not mentioned to them that they may need legal papers to secure permanent employment in the U.S.
    My advise: Anyone that wishes to study in the U.S should contact someone they know that lives in the U.S or google the school they plan to attend and they will see all the requirements. Its vert easy to gain admission into U.S colleges here not like we have it back home in Nigeria. Please, be warned or you end up loosing your hard-earned money.

Mr. Seun, I was force to comment after reading your advertizement. You sound like a scammer. I live in the U.S and I know how things are here. First of all, The average cost to attend a 4-year college (university) is around $15k/annual.
    The college you are lying to people is 2-year community college whose cost of tuition is more than $1500/semester since they are international students. You mentioned you will assist your clients register for a nursing course which is one month. The so-called nursing course you are talking about is Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) which pays $8/hr. Even a Register Nurse (RN) in the U.S. does not make up to that except they have many years of experience. YOU LIED BIG TIME in this regard.
    You also did not mentioned to them that they may need legal papers to secure permanent employment in the U.S.
    My advise: Anyone that wishes to study in the U.S should contact someone they know that lives in the U.S or google the school they plan to attend and they will see all the requirements. Its vert easy to gain admission into U.S colleges here not like we have it back home in Nigeria. Please, be warned or you end up loosing your hard-earned money. I see the reason why you refuse to disclose your fee online so that you can convinced and scam novice over the phone.

vickymabo, your very correct. He is a scammer, full time.

+ Reply