Dear friend,

Is Canada your dream Country? Do you dream of traveling to Canada and getting a very good job? And I mean very good job. Are you a professional in any field of study? Are you skilled in information technology or in any relevant field even though you did not make it to the University? Do you wish to immigrate to Canada with your permanent residency card in your hand right from Nigeria? Even if you are not a professional in any field but you have gone to secondary school, know how to read and write and can speak simple English. Then congratulations! You are qualified for my report. You can apply and be accepted to move to Canada with the programs offered by the Canadian government year in and year out. It is very important for you to know that I am not asking you to pay me huge sum of money for me to secure Visa or any travel document for you to go to Canada. It is very important for you to understand this. So many people have come to me thinking that I will collect money to secure
visa for them, but I normally tell them that is not what I do. What I do is to reveal information that only very few people have access to. You get this information very cheap from me and when you implement it you smile all the way to Canada successfully.
It will interest you to know that more than a hundred thousand people migrate to Canada every year through Visa and work permit. Thousands from developing countries worldwide immigrate with their permanent residency card (PR card) right from their country. It is the exact information that they stumbled upon which enabled them to travel legally and live in Canada without fear of deportation that I am going to hand over to you on a platter of gold. Many Nigerians, people from other African countries and other developing countries that have taken advantage of this information have traveled out successfully and are now living and working in Canada legally. One of the easiest means of traveling to Canada is to secure employment with a Canadian firm. I can hear you say, “Is this really possible?” Oh! Yes it is possible. Many people have done it and I am sure you
too can do it by the time I reveal to you how they did it. What many people don’t know is that there are hundreds of companies in Canada looking desperately for foreigners to employ from outside of Canada. As soon as a company in Canada issues you with a letter of employment, the next step is for you to go to the Canadian embassy and apply for Visa and work permit. The embassy is going to grant your application because the companies before issuing you the letter have done all the necessary things such as confering with the Human Resources And Skills Development Center (HRSDC) Canada. They will instruct the Canadian embassy/High commission to honor your visa application.
In other words your Visa and work permit is 100% guaranteed! It takes between six to eight weeks to process this documents by the Canadian embassy and afterwards you can travel. You pay for a one-way ticket and no return ticket because you have been certified by the Canadian embassy as traveling to stay/ work and you have a work permit. In some cases some have been lucky to have the company that hired them sponsor their Air ticket. However, this happens if one is highly skilled in a particular area and the company needs you to resume urgently.
Getting jobs in Canada is just one out of many ways that we are going to be revealing to you through which you can realise your dream of moving to Canada. There are community nomination programs and immigration to Canada programs, and several other ways that you can make it to Canada. In most of these programs you don't need to get a job first before you are allowed to travel and with our guide and what we will reveal to you getting any job of your choice as soon as you get to Canada is as simple as ABC. We will guide you on how you can secure your Permanent Resident Card (PR Card) right from Nigeria and smile all the way to Canada to go and live and work as one of their citizens. Just like people win visa lottery to America that is how you will leave for Canada too. Mind you Canada immigration program is not a lottery program. It is far better than a lottery program because if you are guided on how to go about it you are guaranteed to make it to Canada easily.

For how to apply visit: http://workingguide2canadawebscom.webs.com/