+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Barbados

Barbados

working permit processing 07041134986.4days processing.visa nt required

Re: Barbados

Quote Originally Posted by chibiafyne View Post
    working permit processing 07041134986.4days processing.visa nt required
    Mr Gikwu your friend claim to have seen the copy of the invitation letter last week,and up till now he has not been able to pass it across,you see the reason for my suspicion it has been confirmed,i just hope nobody will fall mugu again like me.cheers.

After sending several text messages to me from disappointment and the story that he has actually seen a copy of the invitation since last week,he has not been able to pass it across.
    I have waited for this long to reply,so as to confirm what i already know.
    House becareful they are on the prowl.

@cradle i tink u have a problem.nw u dnt knw hw to reach me abi?or u dnw wnt to pay my balance abi?askin me to bring it to u as if i knw were u work or live.continue acting funny bt i wil colect my bal wen ure ready to pick ur i.v

Quote Originally Posted by chibiafyne View Post
    @cradle i tink u have a problem.nw u dnt knw hw to reach me abi?or u dnw wnt to pay my balance abi?askin me to bring it to u as if i knw were u work or live.continue acting funny bt i wil colect my bal wen ure ready to pick ur i.v
    The house will decide who has a problem after reading your text sent on the 1st & 3rd of August 2011.
    1st.just finishd speakin to the agent,he stil confirmed that the i.v is still enroute to nigeria.it wil gt 2u.jst d postal syte that is slow.
    3rd.d guy jst called that d invitation is ready.he will send it to me 2mrw or friday.Please house where in this text messages did mr fynecontry ask me to come for the collection of the i.v.
    After going thru this two messages i was pained to reply you in like manner that your problem is double fold and you have just started by the special grace of God.
    Are you that wretched that you can't send a text message of less than N10 to somebody you are doing business of 50k with.imagine asking me to call you in this present day advance marketing strategy,you are just too myopic,if the invitation is true please post it for everybody in the house to see.

@cradle Highly sad display.i should post d i.v online,lol so dat u print from there and dont pay your balance?wen you are ready come and take your i.v

Imagine you,it is quite unfortunate if i can pay 60% upfront without holding you to anything at my own risk,so you are now afraid of someone duping you,that's nice,but by the way can a scanned documents be the same as the original.you better tell the house the truth about this your four day work permits and one week invitation and stop deceiving yourself thinking you are deceiving others,i have promise myself that i will remain the last person you will be able to dupe.

+ Reply