+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Barbados

Barbados

work permit(four days processing) I.V (1week processing) No visa required.07041134986

still available

Re: Barbados

Mr Chibia fynecontry it has been 2weeks now that you collected N30,000.00naira from me for invitation that you claim will be out within four day's,and you have been playing hide and seek with my money.please forumite becareful with all these people with all kinds of claims.
    Though my next line of action is the Efcc,house make una shine una eyes oooo,they are on the prowl.

so finally chibiafyn u've reveald ur tru self. cradle u self hw did u fall mugu like dis eh?sori man.

Quote Originally Posted by cradle View Post
    Mr Chibia fynecontry it has been 2weeks now that you collected N30,000.00naira from me for invitation that you claim will be out within four day's,and you have been playing hide and seek with my money.please forumite becareful with all these people with all kinds of claims.
    Though my next line of action is the Efcc,house make una shine una eyes oooo,they are on the prowl.
    In addition to the post of yesterday,just as i said i have petition the efcc and they have promise to look into the matter,but for those of the house please get these facts,these are his account numbers (1)0270001034007 oceanic bank and 0902071754719 wema bank which i actually paid the 30k into.he resides two houses from adesba hotel just beside a canal pansheke abeokuta.do not say you are not informed.

i am not a mugu so to say,it is a way to trap a mouse

@poster i m disapointed in u.i told u a week for processin.i also told u dat it is nt e-copy but hard copy which wil be posted.your învitation has been ready since mon,only waitin for d hard copy to get 2Nigeria.secondly i did nt charge u 30k.it was 50k,30k was d upfront i collectd,and if u knw d distance frm barbados u wil knw postage is dicey in time and not delivery,so how did i scam u,u knw my house,u met my people,so why are u like this?assasinating my character online?y r u nt patient?

i never said 4days,i said a week and the i.v war picked up in a week,which was monday.am just waitin 4d hard copy to get to Lagos to my travel agent who handles it.The agent has confirmed the pick up and delivery,we r just waitin for it 2get 2 Nigeria.secondly,d date is September 4validity,so hw are u goin to lose?@Gikwu. i never scammed him.i do i.v and permit,permit is e-copy and is faster cos it is sent 2ur email and nt postage.D i.v is hard copy cos embassies ve to confirm b4 ure given transit visa

pls tel me wt i did wrong?ive dne dis for 3people nw.2paid ful paymnt witout seein me face2face.u wrk in Marina,my agent is in Marina.u knw my house,u said m a scammer,wil a scammer invite u 2his house.u wntd Georgia,i tld i cnt colect money frm u cos u cn do it on ur own!pls where did i go wrong?i ve bn truthful 2u,ur i.v is ready,jst wait 4d delivery frm Barbados.ive confirmed frm my Agent in Marina,ey ve issued u an i.v,its jst d postal system dt is slow.1wk 4i.v 2b ready.postage is anoda factor.

were did i go wrng in be truthful to u?u say i live near a canal but u patronised me?u came all the way frm Ikorodu to c me.u paid 3days afta u met me,afta checkin my account and findin out weda am real or nt

u made all findings about me and u decided that am okay to do biz with,so why will i want to scam u wen as the time of this write up my agent is still reconfirming that your i.v is enroute to Nigeria!Agents in Lagos are very secretive,possesive and cautious with their links so that we middlemen or clients dont sideline them thats why my Agent in Marina,lagos did nt give me the tracking number for the i.v so that me or you dnt get smart

rememba wen u came to abeokuta i gave u free info about Georgia,europe and Barbados.You never knew that a Barbados certified invitation qualifies u for a Schengen,UK,US or south american transit visa 100percent assured witout an agents help?i mean did i nt encourage u to do it,nt because of wat i wil gain bt because i wntd u to have options on your passport.Judge me,wat have i done wrong?..your i.v is on d way and is valid for September and u are already complaining.hw do i knw if u wil even balance me wen u confirm your i.v

@gikwu i askd u to come to abeokuta nt cos i wnt to cook for u bt because i wnt u to knw my house before we do anybiz,but u were sayin i shld cm to Lagos,i did come bt am always busy wit clients especialy stereotypes.i mean are u nt d one goin to pay for services?pls dnt be too quick too judge this matter cos wen he picks his i.v he wil let u knw then i wil love to hear wat u have to say.I am processin 3 permits already due for teus and these people have paid up to 100k in total and none has come here to complain,then u tink i wil scam sm1 for 30k?i wont!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast