+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Barbados

Re: Barbados

chibia dis is nigeria alrite d youngman has a rite 2do wt he has done.and mind u i aint quick jugding u.so dnt go hating or throwing aspersions on me.just do wt u do so dat ur klient wil undastand and be patient wit u.People r difrent .Learn dat.and u cradle be sure of ur suspicion b4 u junp2 conclusion and mislead other peeps. peace y'all

@cradle d iv is ready,ve bn calin and sent u a txt.@gikwu d iv is wit me,d agent received it 2day and sent me a photocopy,i ve contactd d owner bt yet hear frm me.i jst hope my balance does nt hang

Re: Barbados

I have waited this long to reply because i don't want to look like someone in haste in passing judgement,since last week after posting this thread he has not been able to get the letter across to the owner,i now ask why claim 4days for invitation and work permits.house why could this be happening to those of us struggling to make ends meet,and someone in your group now decide to dupe you of your hard earn money.be wise.

@cradle are u ok at al?or u dnt ve money to bal me?did i nt lt u knw dt ur i.v is ready since wed last week?did i nt txt u 2dt effect?did u cal me?did u check me?nw ure tryin to hang me out to dry wen uve nt picked up your i.v frm.pls check yourself and balance me.did u nt come to mit me?why is it nw dt ure suppose to pick ur stuff you are singing anoda song?i wish i did nt assist u.uve time 2post on forum bt none 2pick up ur i.v?na wa!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12