+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: U.N.O.Y IN OWERRI IS A SCAM O!!!!! GOD SAVED US!

U.N.O.Y IN OWERRI IS A SCAM O!!!!! GOD SAVED US!

The U.N.O.Y non-governmental organization in Owerri is a big scam. i got the information here on naija hot jobs. The invitation for the test and interview said there was going to be free accommodation and 50% transportation refund. i contacted the name attached to the mail and while i was in lagos he 'the host' was all so nice and caring. he said he would come pick me at the park when i arrive owerri,so off i went.

On my arrival at about 8:30pm i called a number he sent to me earlier in my journey, the person said he was coming. After about 45mins of waitin in vain i called again but this time the number was switched off. i called the man i spoke to while i was in Lagos, Mr. Daniel Olagunju, he told me in the most inhumane way to just put my head somewhere. somehow i was able to find a Guest house since i couldnt locate a hotel closeby.

The next day i set out on my own to the venue of the exam FUTO. Getting there i tried locating 'the Multipurpose Hall' to no avail as there was no hall by that name. i tried to call 'the hosts' but they were now rude and not forthcoming. at a point they stopped saying anything, they'ld just pick the phone and then cut.

i finally went to wait at the hall in the senate building where two other ladies, also based in Lagos, invited for the interview met me and funny enough we all had similar stories -'the host' not talking to us nicely agan. all three of us were not Yorubas.

Finally, after waiting one of the other ladies suggested that someone amongst us that can speak Yoruba fluently should call the guy. one of the ladies agreed, but this time she used a different number to call. immediately 'the host' heard Yoruba he gave her audience. he tried asking so many questions so as to test her fluency in the language -she passed this test. he then opened up to her to tell her there was no interview. i almost wept, i had wasted my time, my parents money and my strength.

Please note, U.N.O.Y is an international organization based in Netherlands but if they were working with 'the host' Mr. Daniel Olagunju i dont know but i know that my travelling was all in vain.
    The question here is Mr. Daniel Olagunju obviously didnt gain anything from us then what did he want? to sell us into slavery or prostitution or for ritual?

HELP ME THANK GOD!

Re: U.N.O.Y IN OWERRI IS A SCAM O!!!!! GOD SAVED US!

@smilyejiro..... hey ya sorry, what an experience..i just placed my self in your shoes.....dat man must be very wicked.....at least thank God for your safety....
    Make use of what God gave you

Re: U.N.O.Y IN OWERRI IS A SCAM O!!!!! GOD SAVED US!

Sorry o!

+ Reply